Realization

It's just a thought and avneil are my favourite couple so I wrote on them.

A hotel shown sunshine hotel was written on it a girl get down from the car she smiles to see the hotel and her eyes are twinkling like the stars because she is very happy in her life then her face shown it's avni she was wearing a Saree and sindoor and mangalsutra are telling that she is married.

Avni Neil khanna: a cute and beautiful house wife who loves her husband Neil khanna alot she was the fashion designer but she left that after the marriage because she didn't want that because of her travels to other countries his husband suffers.

Avni went inside the hotel where she went to the reception.

Avni: hi marry where is Neil?

Marry smiles.

Marry: hi ma'am he is in his room.

Avni: ok thank you.

It's Neil's hotel he is the owner of 6 hotels in the city and other branches in many cities avni was going to the room.

At night Neil came back home and went to his room and saw avni is sitting on the bed Neil smiles to see her.

Neil khanna: a handsome and kind  hearted person he loves his wife alot he is the owner of many hotels with that he handle mehta industries.

Neil: hi love.

Avni look at him and smiles.

Avni: hi.

Neil: how was your day?

Avni: as usual at home.

Neil smiles and saw her wet hairs.

Neil: did you took shower now.

Avni: yes actually juice fall on my dress so I took shower.

Neil: ok avni please get the dinner here I am very hungry.

Avni: ok you get freshen up I am just coming.

Neil: ok.

After sometime avni came back to the room and smiles to see Neil who was sitting on the couch she keeps the tray on the table and turn to go.

Neil: where are you going you will not eat?

Avni: no I had it.

Neil: without me.

Avni: actually now daily you came after having the dinner from the office so I had that.

Neil looks down.

Avni: Ok Neil I am tired so I am sleeping now good night.

Neil: you ok?

Avni: yaa yaa don't worry I am fine.

Avni went to the bed and lays on it Neil was looking at her and find it weird.

Neil in mind: why i am feeling avni is hiding something she is behaving strange she always wait for me for the dinner despite I forbid her many times but she didn't listen then how  she ate today Neil stop thinking may be she was hungry and you also said her many times don't wait for you may be that's why she ate dinner before you.

Neil had the dinner and sleeps.

Next morning Neil was getting ready for the office avni was standing by holding the coat then she made him wear it he turns to her she sets it from the shoulder and collar and rubs there.

Neil: ok avni I am getting late so I am going ok.

Neil kiss her forehead and cheek he look at her face she was smiling Neil frown to see her because in their 4 year of marriage whenever he kiss her she blush but today today is different she smiles slightly.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें