Destiny

A big mansion shown and khanna mansion was written outside it then a room shown and a boy was sleeping on the bad his forehead was drenched in sweat his lips murmuring.

Person: no no this can't be happen she can't go she is mine.

Then his face shown it's Neil khanna he was murmuring in sleep.

Neil: aaavni avni no no avni.

And he wakes up with a jerk.

Neil: avniiiii.

He was breathing heavily and sweating he looks here and there but no one was there he cries and run his hand at his hairs then he went to the cliff remember the moments he hugs her and both say I love you to each other and her smiling face came in front of his eyes he sits on his knees and shouts.

Neil: avniii.

He cries bitterly

Flash back:

A court shown where a girl was standing in the witness box and Neil was seeing her with hate and she look down and the girl was none other than avni.

Judge: miss avni mehta do you want to say.

Avni looks at neil and only see the hatred the boy who loved her the most now hates her.

Avni: no I don't want to say anything I killed arhan khanna.

Judge: tamam sabotun aur gawahon ko madenazar rakhte howe ye adalat avni mehta ko 10 saal qaid ki saza sunati hai.

Then the lady constable took her from there.

Neil: one minute

Avni turn to him.

Neil: Kyun kiya tum ne asa Kyun mara mere bhai ko Kya bigara the us ne tumhara Kya Kami reh gai thi mere pyaar main kyun kiya asa.

She is looking at him.

Neil: jis larki sa main pepannah pyaar karta tha aaj us se beintaha nafrat karta hun I hate you avni I hate you tum ne mujhse mere bhai ko cheen liya I hate you.

Avni was just looking at him with out any expression on her face like she was a statue they took her from there the time passes because of her good behaviour she got released from the jail in 5 years and shifted to shimla and tried her best to forget everything and move on but she failed one year passed Neil went to shimla to meet his friend Ali who was his best friend and avni didn't knew about it avni and ali run the cafe there but Neil didn't know about it he went his home avni feels his presence he also feels her in these years he tried his best to forget her but no use.

Neil: is Ali at home I am his friend Neil.

Servant: no he is not but.

Avni came there.

Avni: raju kon hai?

Neil frown to hear her.

Servant: madam Ali sir ke dost hain Neil khanna.

Avni shocked he moved a side both shocked to see eachother their eyelock both look at eachother with teary eyes and smiles but then reality hits him and he look at her angirly he came inside.

Neil: what are you doing here?

Avni: it's my home.

Neil: what tum to jail main thi na phir yahan kaise ayi bhag kar ayi ho.

Avni: mujhe release kar diya gaya ek saal pehle mere good behaviour ki waja se.

Neil: oh good behaviour you mean tumhara drama bazi ki waja se apni is bhuli Surat se unhe bhi bewakuf bana liya un ki galti nahi hai tum ho hi itni shatir ke koi bhi tumhare jaal main phas jaye.

Short Stories of AvNeil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें