Chapter Fifteen.

The stairs creaked under Ruby's feet as they followed Master upstairs.

To her surprise, they didn't walk far once they reached the main hallway of the old theater building.

They stopped right in front of an old rusted door, which seemed to be almost falling off its hinges. A small label was across the top, reading 'Janitor Closet'.

Master ushered them inside and Ruby instantly covered her nose. The entire room smelled strongly of mold.

She scanned her surroundings, her eyes falling first on the bath tub in the center of the small room. Then she noticed how empty the closet was besides the toilet plunger that sat in the corner and the few empty cleaning bottles that lay scattered around the room and atop the filing cabinets.

Ruby jumped as she realized Master was standing directly behind her. His hand rubbed her back, coming to a stop at the lace on the back of her dress.

He stripped the dress from her body, leaving her naked.

Her body shook, and she looked to Olivia for support. But Olivia only stared out in the distance, her mind somewhere else completely.

Master grabbed at a water hose connected to the wall, that Ruby had somehow managed to overlook.

He quickly filled the tub and looked over to Ruby with a smile, "Get in."

She hesitated slightly and Master grabbed at her wrist, pulling her forward.

She placed one foot into the tub first and drew back immediately. The water was ice cold. But this only seemed to anger Master as he then picked her up, throwing her in the tub.

Ruby acted in shock, and tried to pull herself out of the water. Her body seemed to almost be spazzing.

Master quickly pushed her back in, pulling at her hair until her head was under the water.

Ruby kicked and threw her arms out as panic began setting in. She opened her mouth to scream, her lungs filling with water.

Her body almost felt numb now. And her mind only focused on the face above her. Master had the same look in his eyes as he did the day he kidnapped her.

Black dots formed in her vision and everything started to blur.

And then she was no longer under water. She was sitting up in the tub, coughing until the point of not being able to breathe.

Water came out of both her nose and mouth, leaving her nostrils and throat burning.

She slumped against the tubs side, attempting to catch her breath.

Her head felt dizzy and she fell in and out of conscious as Master washed her hair and body gently.

Ruby closed her eyes and when she finally opened them again, she had no memory of getting out of the tub. But now she was slumped against the wall, her naked body shivering.