Chapter Thirteen.

Ruby watched from where she sat against the wall as Master stripped the young man's clothing off.

She turned her head, feeling uneasy at the thought of seeing his naked body.

Master stepped out of the room, and without looking up, Ruby opened her mouth to speak, "What's your name?"

"Theo. Who are you?" The boy asked, but before Ruby could reply, Master walked back in, an outfit in hand.

The white shirt flared slightly at the sleeves and Master had paired it with a brown pair of pants with matching suspenders.

Ruby had almost forgotten about her own outfit. The once beautiful, light blue gown, was now torn and stained with her blood.

Once Master was done dressing Theo, Ruby finally looked back up. Theo's eyes held a look of such anger and Ruby almost expected him to lash out.

He started cursing as Master cut into his arm, using his blood as makeup.

The process wasn't long, and before Ruby knew it, Master was gone, leaving Theo behind.

She stared at him, and watched as his eyes softened slightly, "You never answered me earlier. What's your name?"

Ruby took a small breath, "Ruby."

"Ruby Towers?" He asked, lifting a brow.

Ruby was hesitant to answer, "How do you know my last name?"

He rolled his eyes as if it were a stupid question, "You're a missing person. Everyone's looking for you."

Hope spread through her chest. No one had forgotten about her. They were still looking.

"Who's she?" Theo asked, pointing at Olivia.

"Her name is Olivia."

Olivia looked up finally, concern lacing her features, "Master has never abducted a male before."

Ruby narrowed her eyes in confusion, "What?"

"Why does that matter?" Theo asked, sharing Ruby's look of confusion.

Olivia took a deep breath, "It means he's expanding his collection."