one

opposites attract, like huang renjun and lee donghyuck. huang renjun was that one boy who would always be on top. whether it's to top the grades, top his ex-boyfriend, or literally anything. while lee donghyuck gets what he wants all the time.

what donghyuck wants, donghyuck gets. talk about being the most spoiled brat other than one of his schoolmate zhong chenle.

donghyuck and renjun would see each other occasionally on the halls, they have a few classes together but none of them noticed eachothers presence.

but when they do,

"can you move the fuck up? i'm trying to be on time for class"renjun spatted on the tanned male, making him slow his tracks even more which made the chinese groan in annoyance.

something in donghyuck really loves to tease the hell out of the chinese, he would always love the annoying face he had, the cute nose crunches that he did, and his disheveled hair when he messes it up.

he would always talk to his friend, well, more like his imaginary friend, about renjun every time he gets too. he would always smile and he could feel his heart beat faster whenever he sees him.

yet he denies that he has feelings for the older. since he's always stuck at home, not even allowed watching netflix but study and study until you're burnt out like that one sandwich he toasted earlier morning.

"donghyuck"hearing his name being called by the older made butterflies fly into his stomach. a blush always crept it's way to his cheeks. tinted red, his ears.

"please, i'm gonna be late, if you don't move i will push you"donghyuck wants to say, it's gonna be a fucking honour for you to push me. but he pushed those thoughts away and gave the older chinese space for him to get to his class.

of course he was disappointed, but being with the older makes his day 100% more beautiful than it gets.

the whole day was just studying and all that school shit. donghyuck decided to excuse himself from class because he was "sick".

and of course, every teacher in school is blinded by the tanned boys' beauty, they agreed (also because his parents are the co-owners of the school)

"you're not even sick yet they agreed"a tall muscular boy said making donghyuck stop his traces only to see one of the schools "heartthrob" lee jeno. also a part of the student council.

"well my heart is sick can you not?"believe it or not, these two are besties, not most people know about their relationship, because who really expect them to be besties?

also, donghyuck had a slight crush on jeno way back last year, last year.

"why is your heart sick anyways? your parents are always careful with you"and yes, he knows donghyuck's parents are so over protective over their son.

donghyuck tripped on a rock when they're on vacation, his mom made the resort shut down. talk about rich ass people.

"no it's not that,"donghyuck buried his face into the palm of his hands groaning at the thought that he might like the older chinese (it's obvious that he likes him but he denies it, coward)

"then what is? hurry i have classes to attend"

"i think i like someone"

and, again, believe it or not jeno has something for donghyuck, he loves how his honey like skin glow under the sunlight, his moles on his beautiful face, his pouty lips that he just wants to kiss and his honey like eyes that makes him melt whenever he sees them.

his contagious smile that always have him butterflies, and the way his hair flaps up and down when he skips through the hallway. not to mention when he acts cute to get what he wants, and the way the younger would smile he would do the same too.

he's not sure whether to tell him that he likes donghyuck, but hearing those words coming from the younger made him anxious.

"who might this someone be?"if its him, he would also confess about his true feelings, i mean they've been together since senior high donghyuck would've fallen in love with jeno.

but, hearing those words coming from the younger struck jeno like a truck. that someone is not him.

"i think i like renjun, jeno"donghyuck looked at jeno with his big doe eyes. pouty lips and puffed cheeks. jeno already knows what the younger wants.

"and i'm too much of a pussy to ask him out, because one it looks like he doesn't like me back"donghyuck averted his focus onto his fingers, which made jeno breath properly.

"n..not to be rude or anything but, yeah..i don't think he likes you back"

and that's when, for the first time in forever, donghyuck cried infront of someone, for the first time in forever, jeno was the first person who can see his flaws, for the first time in 5 years, jeno can see how fragile donghyuck can be.

he doesn't know if he should apologize, but he just gave the younger a hug in return, whispering soft nothing's into his ear, run his hands through donghyuck's soft brown locks, checking him from time to time to see if he's breathing properly.

and if someone from school finds the both of them hugging, one might mistake them as couples. i mean, who wouldn't.

"i..i'm sorry i didn't mean t...to hurt you"jeno stuttered running his hands at donghyuck's back giving him comfort. donghyuck just gave jeno a sniffle in return.

once donghyuck had finally stopped crying, jeno gave him a juice box that would make him feel better, and it's called fullsun ade (they come in juice boxes now, this is an advanced world we live in).

"you promise you didn't mean what you said?"donghyuck looked at jeno with his pouty lips and irresistibly cute eyes, jeno gulped. probably reminding himself not to kiss donghyuck out of nowhere.

"i promise"

nah, he's lying, he wants donghyuck all to himself.

omg half of this is nohyuck, but worry not!!!! more renhyuck stuff will happen we're just getting started 😗
also announcement?;'}¢{{¥}€?#)$$), im an engene now. kim sunoo will always be in my heart.