twelve

"so chenle wasn't lying"jeno said dryly as he see donghyuck introducing his 'boyfriend' to the whole school. shock was an understatement to most of the students.

because they didn't know that renhyuck was real. they would always thought that renjun is just lying with donghyuck, but they were more shocked knowing it was the latter who asked the younger out.

"he really isn't"and there was jaemin, looking at the guy he liked since middle school. he was hurt, but what can do? jeno was hurt the most between the both of them. if that's what he thinks.

"i'm sorry jeno"jaemin said as he fiddled with his fingers. he was never liked someone this hard, it was just simple crushes and flirts here and there. but not finally commiting to something.

"it's okay jaemin, it's not your fault"the way how jaemin loves it when his name would roll off the olders' tongue.

donghyuck and renjun passed their table like they were not even there, even jaemin can hear how jeno's heart shattered. he felt bad, even if jeno already said it's not his fault, he felt like it is. he doesn't even know why.

"hey jaemin, are you free tonight?"is he hearing things? did jeno just asked him if he's free tonight?

"yes, i am. why?"trying to sound cool and composed as possible, he looked at jeno. "i found this cute cafe maybe you'd want to visit it with me"jeno simply said as he looked at jaemin back.

"so it's like a date?"jaemin just had the time to joke around, "yes, it's a date"jaemin choked guys don't worry because jeno gave him a glass of water afterwards.

"hey chenle what's wrong with you?"jisung doesn't mean to sound rude, but it came out just like that. the chinese turned around with a smile on his face.

"what do you mean park?"having one of his palms under his chin, he looked at jisungs features. jisungs attractive.

"why are you trying to make them fight? what's your problem? why do you always want drama?"now jisungs 2937483737% attractive. that's what chenle said.

"look, i don't care. i just want some entertainment in my life. a good one,so please if you want me to stop, you have to try harder honey"chenle said while giving the sweetest smile before looking at jisung with the coldest stare he can give. (he still looks adorable shh).

"what's.your.problem.zhong?"emphasizing every word, he inched his face closer to he older. chenle was startled but backed up. their faces are hella close.

"what's YOUR problem park?"now he just doesn't make sense. jisungs scoffed before distancing himself from the older. "you know, i really wanna be friends with you, "chenle looked at him with an arched brow.

"but you're just a little brat who gets what he wants and is never content. i think you don't even consider both jeno and donghyuck hyung your friends"jisung was about to walk out when chenle grabbed his hand.

"you're right. i'm just a little brat, and both of those dumb people are not my friends. and plus, i would never be friends with you"he spatted making jisung roll his eyes.

"i know you would admit it"jisung said attempting to walk out now, but chenle just won't let the younger go. "you're attractive, "jisungs expecting a roast coming.

"but i hope you know that i still won't be friends with you"called it. "fine then. i don't care. the minute you admitted you're a snobby little brat who doesn't consider jeno and donghyuck and everyone your friend, i don't wanna be one"he finally got out of chenles grip and stormed out.

"what a brat"chenle said before realizing he is one too. "what  a brat you are chenle"

tw!!