twenty eight

"so, how are you?"chenle talked to the duck as he crouched down to softly pat it's head. the duck just gave him a cute quack before waddling away with her cute little wings flapping.

chenle sighed and stood up and grabbed his phone seeing numerous messages and missed calls from jeno, jisung and a few messages from jaemin before he knew everything.

going to his bed, he sniffled totally regretting ever being involved with jeno. lily was almost up for adoption but he stopped himself because he's selfish and he doesn't wanna let go of his memories with the duck and with jeno.

he tries to deny it, he tries so hard to deny that he doesn't like jeno anymore─ he always convinces himself that jisung is the one that he likes, never jeno.

but why is his heart always beating like crazy when jeno and him had eye contact? why is it that his cheeks burn when jeno tries to hold his hand? why is he about to melt when jeno smiles at him?

he doesn't even know what he's doing, but he's dialing someone's number. and that number is the boy that's been running inside his head rent free.

"are you hurt? did he hurt you?"dejun brushed off the hair that was covering renjun's eyes and cupped his face. "that stupid bastard. i'll make him pay"

"no he─"he was about to say no. no? donghyuck almost threw hands at him. renjun looked at his door where he last saw donghyuck─ where he slammed the door shut right at his face.

no? is he gonna ignore the way donghyuck hurted his feelings? is he gonna ignore all the bad signs donghyuck is showing? he looked dejun and let his tears flow making dejun hug him right away.

"that son of a bit─"

ding! the sound of their doorbell rang through the house making both boys look at the door. seeing no other than the boy himself, jeno.

renjun quickly wiped his tears before going to the door and open it seeing jeno panting as if he ran here like it was a marathon.

"...what are you doing here? jeno?"renjun made way for jeno to come in and looked at jeno with worry all over his face. once jeno got to the couch, he sighed and looked at renjun.

"donghyuck─ he's fucking crazy!"i mean, he's not wro─ wait, does he mean by crazy exactly? "he came to my house at dawn and screamed infront of our lawn like a madman saying you cheated behind his back with me"

jeno sighed before looking at renjun who can't even process what he just said. "which doesn't make sense because i already told you i like someone else. why would he think that?"

renjun was just so confused, he doesn't know what to say. his head hurt and it's all too much for him. "renjun was it when you asked me to talk? this just what i think, but maybe he's the one we heard crying that day"

dejun who was just standing there, plays with his fingers and quietly exited the room. renjun didn't let out a word making jeno go to him.

"hey renjun, "he had an arm around his shoulder and shook him for a bit, "are you okay?"he already, obviously knows about the answer but just to be sure.

renjun was too stunned to speak, he just balled his small hand into a fist and aim it at jeno's broad chest. jeno didn't even react, he just let renjun punch his already aching heart more until he feels better with himself.

"why is this all happening? can we go back, to when we still didn't know about each other?"renjun spoke, more like a whisper into jeno's chest making jeno look at him.