fifteen

"what did i told you? i'm sorry, he doesn't deserve you"jisung said as he patted jaemins back asuringly. and surprisingly enough, chenle is there.

"yeah, he's a douchebag. he should be thankful you stayed by his side on his dark days"chenle said as he examined his nails crossing his legs.

jisung just looked at chenle rolling his eyes, "you really don't consider him as a friend"he said before adverting his focus on the older crying still.

"hyung stop crying. he doesn't deserve you and you should stop crying over a jerk who didn't even consider your feelings"

jaemin wiped his tears while smiling sadly. he loves jeno too much. too much that there's nothing left for him.

he actually wishes that jeno would come back, bring an apology, and tell him he'll try to love him like how he did to him.

nag-aasa. he's hoping for too much. can't he stop? he knows he's only getting hurt by the end of this yet he still hopes.

"a person can't move on that fast"he said in between sobs and the younger two just looked at him sadly. chenle then joined the two before wrapping his cute arms around jaemin.

"this is a rare lele hug. don't tell anyone"he said before hugging the older tight. jaemin had finally stopped crying, chenle's hugs are warm, and can probably comfort you. and that's what chenle's hugs did to jaemin.

"a hug is what you need and lele is here to deliver"hugging the older tight, jaemin let out a laugh (with joy) and hugged the younger back.

seeing the two hug made jisung smile, at least someone finally knows how to stop jaemins crying, and can also comfort him. (since he's literally so bad at it).

"don't tell anyone or you'll see your bodies floating in hangang"chenle said before standing up and go to his seat.

"thanks"

tw: mentions of sexual assault

"is it true? was everything coming out from dejun's mouth true?"looking at her husband, she pointed her finger at him.

but the answer she received was just silence. "answer me! was everything he said was true?!"raising up her voice, she looked at dejun sitting on one of the chairs, legs crossed.

"he doesn't have evidence—"

"i have evidence, and if you're gonna deny i have witnesses. and if you still deny, i'll let the police involved"dejun smiled smugly before putting the usb (ubb) on the computer and faced the screen to both huangs.

camera footages of old man trying to force a young woman adult to the the things a perverted old man would do. he would take them inside the rooms and do stuff to them with no consent at all. not sexy old man.

and one of the victims of it was dejun's sister. "ms. xiao, "old man's voice rang through the place as the three watched and listened carefully. "can you be at my office? i have something important to tell you"

dejun then suddenly paused, then  looked at the couple. "you mrs. huang, what do you think your husband 'told' my sister?"his voice was obviously cracking.

the mother just pursed her mouth shut and continued to watch the footage taken. when ms. xiao entered the office room, old man pinned the girl on the wall and did things to her that would leave a very traumatic experience.

the mother looked at her husband. he couldn't believe what he just did, not only dejun's sister, there are tons of girls that he sexually assaulted.