eight

"not everyone revolves around you. why do you have to be so fucking full of yourself?"

his words were stuck inside renjun's head. and there he is, crying inside the bathroom stall of the school.

"what does donghyuck sees in you huh?"

what he sees in renjun is perfection. like any other person out their can see it, unlike you.

"i guess you don't even like him and is just leading him on. are you that desperate to be loved? you're just a broken teenager, it's a pity actually"

he admits he still doesn't know his feelings for donghyuck, but he is certain he is not leading the younger on.

"do you think your words can affect me, lee jeno?" well what do you know, it did. but he has to stay strong doesn't he? jeno is just another one of those assholes who is using their position to let others down. it's such a shame.

renjun, being renjun is always crying. he's used to it. but jeno's words struck him like lightning, jeno is just a sweet guy, he's acting like this because he likes donghyuck.

"i can see you crying. i bet it did"seeing that smirk caused renjun to punch jeno's face and ran to god knows where, he ended up in the bathroom.

finally having no tears left to cry, renjun stood up and went out of the bathroom and just skip to go home. would probably get in trouble when his parents come home but does he care? no.

and now his head is full of donghyuck. donghyuck here, donghyuck there. him and donghyuck would casually meet up, would always talk in class, or would always walk eachother to class.

but this time no. donghyuck was suddenly absent, and that he heard that donghyuck wasn't feeling well.

he then thought if donghyuck had soaked himself from the rain yesterday. and by the looks of it, yes he did.

he didn't went home, more like going to donghyuck's house. it was his first time coming there, before actually having the guts to click on the door bell on donghyucks' big ass gate, he looked at himself with the small mirror he brought and checked if his eyes and nose are still red and puffy.

good thing they're not. before heaving out a deep sigh, renjun clicked on the doorbell and waited nervously.

seconds had passed and the speaker next to doorbell spoke out. "who might this be?"an old lady's voice was heard making renjun shake, what if this is donghyuck's mother?

"t-this is renjun. huang renjun. i am donghyuck's classmate"classmate.

"oh dear, come in sweetie. just push the gate and just come in. donghyuck is in the front door waiting for you"

and renjun did what he was told and pushed the tall gate with all his might. and when he entered, he couldn't believe his eyes. "this house is beautiful"

nearing the front door, there he sees donghyuck smiling weakly at him. he still looks like a greek god what the hell.

"RENJUNNNNN"giving renjun his bear hug, he inhaled the olders' scent. once again, he smell like strawberries.

"i can't breathe"

"that's gonna happen when you're underneath m- oW"rubbing his thigh that renjun pinched because this dude right here just said something inappropriate.

"so, what brings you here?"donghyuck asked while having his hands around renjun's small waist. "i was worried. you didn't even tell that you're sick"