thirty four

"did you wait long?"mark said as he sat beside renjun who just shook his head as a response. now, you might be wondering why mark, out of all people.

simple, mark wanted to apologize, and maybe ask about chenle again, who knows. it was awkward between the two of them, each of them thinks so.

"so, "mark started then looked at renjun who is just staying quite. "i just wanted to apologize. i know it's already due and y'all hate me, but i just wanna let you know that i'm so fucking grateful you agreed to meet with me again. it's just crazy how i've done many stupid things to you both but you still decided to give me a chance, you know?"

renjun just shyly smiled and opened his mouth to say anything, but words won't come out making mark laugh. "you don't need to say anything, it's just, crazy to think that i'm here, "he pointed at where he's seated, "and you're there, "he pointed at where renjun is seated.

"and we're facing each other, "he pointed at the both of them, making renjun laugh. "what are you talking about mark lee, "he laughed making the older awkwardly laugh and had a hand at the back of his nape.

"i forgive you mark, don't worry about it"he said and patted mark's shoulders making the older nod his head.

"what will you tell donghyuck if he ever finds out we're talking to each other?"mark ask d all of a sudden making renjun surprised. "uhm, "renjun thought for a while and he honestly can't think of anything that would make donghyuck react in the nicest way possible.

"he probably would be mad at me, but i will tell him the truth. it's hard fighting with him, you know?"renjun sassed making the older chuckle.

"i see, i hope he won't come to me and come murder me. i'll leave you two be"mark said as he stood up and waved goodbye. renjun just stared at his back and sighed.

"if donghyuck knows..."his mind trailed off to think of possible scenarios that would happen if donghyuck knows. scenario one, donghyuck finds out through someone that he and mark had been seeing talking to each other, this is the worst one by far.

scenario two, donghyuck lashed out and went to mark and beat him to a pulp. which definitely is not good. scenario three, they got into a fight again and broke up. scenario three should not happen, end of discussion.

he shook his head and sighed before grabbing his bags and go to his next class. fortunately for him, his classmate is his boyfriend so he can finally tell him that he and mark has been talking.

"what took you so long?"donghyuck pouted making renjun just squish his cheeks. "sorry, i talked to someo—"the audacity of the bitch that interrupted him.

"hey, hyuck! wanna go to the club after school?"a guy approached donghyuck and clung his arms around his shoulders, making renjuns blood boil in an instant.

"oh? this your boyfriend?"he asked and stretched his hands for a handshake. "i'm taeyong"he smiled while waiting for renjun to accept his hands.

his eyes was flickering between his boyfriend, the dude that has his arms around donghyuck called taeyong, and the way he is holding his boyfriend! how can donghyuck let this man touch him?

he hesitantly accepted the handshake and let go immediately while laughing awkwardly. taeyong just smirked at him and turned his attention back to donghyuck.

"wanna come?"taeyong asked, seeing donghyuck's bright red ears. renjun just looked at his boyfriend's face seeing how flushed he looked.

he gasped and took taeyongs arms off his boyfriend. "uhm, can you back off? you're literally all over my boyfriend"

"i'm sorry man, just wanna ask if he wants to come, guess he wants to"taeyong chuckled and left them both.

"what the fuck lee donghyuck?"

and the said man gulped.

"tell me, what's on your mind"sungchan asked as he sipped his tea. he sat on one of renjuns single sofas, crossing his legs with his trench coat making him look like renjuns personal therapist.

"have you seen this man ever in school?"he grabbed his phone and showed a photo of taeyong that he got from donghyuck's phone.

"oh, this dude?"he pointed at the screen and renjun nodded. "he's taeyong, he's in 12th grade"renjun furrowed his brows together and frowned.

"huh, why are you frowning? is this about taeyong?"

"yes! it's about that man! how can he just go to our classroom, casually call donghyuck hyuck, when i can't even fucking call him that without fearing that he'd walk out my life again! and just clung his arms around my boyfriend, and tells him if he wants to come with dirty intentions!"

renjun was feeling the rage come to him the second he thinks about it. "i fucking hate him, i hope he trips and falls and never get to see light"

"calm down tiger, donghyuck's not going anywhere. you know that"

"i know that! but donghyuck's reaction back there looks like they've done it! we haven't even gotten to that stage yet and they did?!?!"

"wait, now that i've thought about it, that's absolutely fucking disgusting. like why would i think that they've fucked first? like i shouldn't assume shit. i should think about when im gonna get laid by him!"

"okay you're speaking nonsense. plus, ya gotta know the context of what he said before forcing the dude to get you laid. cmon now, common sense. i thought you're smart or something"

"ouch sungchan, get your fucking hands off my face"

wp said i gotta ud hehehe
sorry for making u guys wait </3
sorry if it's short :'(
071623
WE'RE IN 14K ?!?!?!?! WHAT
THANK YOU SO MUCH ?!?!?
092623
HELLO ??????? 15K???????
AAAAAA YALL REALLY WANT
ME TO DO A SPECIAL AGAIN
HUHHHHH 🤭🤭🤗🤗🤭🤭