Chapter Thirteen

He lowered me to a sitting position on his bed as I continued to work his belt and zipper. I couldn't see much of him in the darkness but the little light coming in through the window made it easier to work my way around. He was built to perfection, muscles flexing under my fingers as he moved, every line and curve working perfectly together to make one firmly built pack of handsomeness.

He pulled down his pants and began to lower himself against me, I traced my fingers up his arm, he felt warm and his distinctive smell filled my senses and I moaned as I spread my legs open to him. I closed my eyes and tried not to think of anything else but him. He was here and I could feel him in every physical way possible.

He pushed himself against my mound and now, the only barrier between us were my lacy panties, which he pulled down my legs with such slow and sensual fervor. He paused after positioning himself close to my opening.

"I-I don't have a um..." his throat rolled as he swallowed.

"Oh. Uhh.. I go for monthly shots, but if you're worried about something else, well I-I'm clean."

"Okay" he whispered. "I'm clean too."

It was dark but I could see the intensity in his eyes. Ignoring the awkwardness, he leaned in to kiss me as he thrusted into me slowly and I sucked in a sharp breath as I began to stretch and give way to the entire length of him.

"Aaron!" I moaned out his name and he groaned out mine. Our voices filled the room like a passionate harmony.

I was floating in a cloud of passion and I felt so alive as he rocked slowly against me. He picked up the pace and my hips jerked to meet his in an alignment of sweaty bodies.

"You like that?" He asked in a whisper and I was thankful that I'd be remembering this night for a long time because he was a pillow talker. I didn't want him to stop whispering in my ears, so I replied him each time he said something. I knew my words were incoherent because I'd reached a high that wasn't just as a result of the alcohol I had earlier but because his smell and touch intoxicated me. So I moaned out my replies.

Aaron Sanders had captured me and I feared that I couldn't break free.

***
*
The familiar smell of cologne filled my senses as I stirred around in the warm sheets, I blinked open my eyes and was greeted by tiny rays of sunlight coming in through the blinds from the window. There was a moment of comfort and satisfaction that warmed deeply inside me. I'm not sure I'd had a sleep this good in a long while. My eyes scanned the unfamiliar room as I tried to remember the events of the previous night. A small smile found its way to my lips as I realized where I was.

I turned to look at the other side of the bed and found it empty and cold to my touch. I wondered where he was. Or had I imagined the whole thing? The dull sensation and residual wetness I felt between my legs helped remind me of every single moment. It wasn't just my imagination.

I rose to a sitting position and reached for the bedside table to grab my phone but it was nowhere in sight. A brief glance at the alarm clock and I discovered it was just a little after six am. It was a Monday morning, I still had enough time to spare before work. I looked around for my dress and that too was nowhere in sight, then I remembered how we'd ditched it out in the other room, so I wrapped the sheets around my naked body and dragged myself out of the bedroom. On opening the door, the sound of soft rock music playing filled the house, it was calm, nothing noisy. On my way out, I  found Aaron in the corner of his studio, he was sitting shirtless on a stool, his back to me and he was painting something. I couldn't see his face, but I could see what he was painting.
It looked like waves. The ocean I think. I squinted my eyes and moved closer to be sure, then I started to make out a woman's face, her hair was replaced by a high plunging wave. It curved up and over the woman's face like it was going to swallow her.