Meeting/Confrontation

Tuffnut and Chicken were walking out of the woods toward the edge. Last night it was lots to take in. But he looks toward the sky. He just hopes that no moon would come out tonight.  But he was certainly shocked even the conversation as well.

"She never afraid. Even though she nor the others know the truth.She finds me less annoying than Fishlegs and Snotlout. When everyone sees me annoying. Even my sister as well. She has a Rooster as a pet.Almost in common." He said.

Chicken begins to bawk in response.Tuffnut and Chicken begin to reach toward the hut.As Tuffnut begins to yawn. Finally he could catch up on sleep. He just hopes no missions or anything else. He could just stay in and sleep. As he begins to open the hut. Ruffnut was sitting there.

"Oh. Hey Ruff." Tuffnut said. As he was getting ready to just fall asleep.Ruffnut grabbed his hand. "Ruff? What's up?"

Ruffnut raised an eyebrow as she was looking toward him with a serious expression. "Hiccup wanted to a hold a meeting this morning.He wants all of us there. Which includes you as well. Come on." 

Before Tuffnut could protest.Ruffnut was dragging him off toward the clubhouse. Where everyone else was there. Snotlout and Fishlegs were glaring toward each other frowning. As if they were still angry with each other. As Luna was coming into the clubhouse. Snotlout and Fishlegs looked toward her.

"Hey! Luna sit next to me. There is a spot right here." Fishlegs said. As he was gesturing toward the seat he was sitting next to. 

Snotlout frowned then looking toward Luna with a smile. "Ignored him. I know deep down.You want to sit with me."

Luna wasn't sure what to do. She just stood there. She than looked toward Fishlegs and Snotlout. "I think I will sit next to Astrid and Hiccup." as she took a seat next to Astrid.

As Hiccup looked toward everyone. "So far no movements from any dragon hunters. But that is not the issue that we are all here. Now as you know. I said that Luna was joining us.She had told me through terror-mail before coming here. She wanted some peace and quiet. Also helping rescue dragons as well. However, ever since she came here. Somehow it ends up with a sudden completion to win her attention or affection. This has to stop.we can let this kind of distraction make us unfocus on our mission." He said. "I am referring to you Snotlout and Fishlegs.You just need to promise. Your not going to be doing this."

Fishlegs and Snotlout were glaring toward each other still. As they looked back toward Hiccup. They just nodded. But still they were glaring toward each other. Tuffnut begin to look back toward the two.As he begins to stand up.He started to yawn looking toward them.

"If the meeting is over.I am going to get some sleep." Tuffnut said. As he begin to turn his direction toward the door.

"Wait Tuffnut. We are not done yet." Astrid said. "There is another issue. We want to discuss."

Tuffnut crossed his arm.As he turned back taking a seat. As he listened to what the others was going to say.He just hopes it was quick.

"Tuffnut. there is something odd going on with you.We want to know what is going on." Hiccup said. As Tuffnut was staring toward Chicken.He was more or less nervous.

"Nothing wrong with me.I am perfectly normal.If there was something wrong. I would have told you guys or someone." He said. "There is no problem with me." As he was looking toward Ruffnut's expression.

"Tuff there is something wrong with you. When there is a full moon. You somehow disappeared. Then the next day. You come back. Your pants are mysteriously ripped. You spend sleeping in the day. Worst of all. Yesterday when I was asking you about this. You somehow got upset pushing me. But it was a strong one."

Tuffnut more or less glaring toward her. "Ruff,we don't need this conversation.Everything is fine."

Astrid looked toward Tuffnut with that concerned expression. "We just want to know. You don't need to hide it."

Hiccup nodded in agreement. "We are just worried about you. You don't need to hide it."

Tuffnut somehow deep down something was boiling more or less anger. "Listened I am fine! I don't need everyone on my case. I don't get on your cases when something is wrong with you. So leave me alone." He snarled. "Shut up Astrid, Shut up Hiccup, and Shut up Ruffnut. Quit sticking your nose into someone business."

As he turns away. Without warning he punched the wall it cracked a bit. As it left everyone in shock what he did. Even what he just said.

Snotlout begins to speak up. "He stole my catchphrase. When I am the one that says those lines."