Moon Fever

Tuffnut sighed looking around this empty island. He knew that it may be lonely without anyone there. But its for the best where nobody can get hurt. But even if it he just met Luna. He felt that he was in love.  He was afraid of confessing. If he told her maybe she would reject it. Beside there is Snotlout and Fishlegs who are trying to compete for her attention. She's too popular around other Viking Guys. There is no room for him. Nobody can love someone who is monster. Who can hurt anyone. As he was gathering stuff that was needed at least while they stay for the night. He look toward the sky. As he begin to gasp.

"Not tonight." He whispered.

As he was looking toward the moon. He dropped the stuff that he was carrying  As he felt his body begin to sweat trying  to hold it in.  As he felt the moonlight glowing beaming on him.

"I can't let her see me liked this." He thought.

As everything went blank. Luna was working making a camp temporary one until they can be able to leave the island. Luna looked around to see where Tuffnut was. But he was no where in sight. She decided to go and look for him making sure that he was alright. She begins to walk around.

"Tuffnut! Where are you?" She called out for him as she was searching for him. She could hear groaning. There was no other Vikings here that means it was Tuffnut he could be hurt! Or worst attack but she doesn't have anything to fight back. D/N was nowhere in sight but she knew that he/she was looking for them. But she will try and fight it. She begins to rushed toward the sound. Soon she begins to stopped what she saw was shocking.  She saw Tuffnut except he was glowing. She wondered why he was groaning was he in pain? But still seeing him there glowing something wasn't right.

Tuffnut continued to shake violently as he continued to shout. "Please stop! I don't want to changed! Not now I don't want to hurt anyone even her."   He continued to scream but soon the screams begin to changed to a howl of a wolf noise.  Luna was in shocked to witness the changed. 

"Tuffnut just became a wolf." Luna whispered.