Movements

Luna continues to sit with the wolf still with its head on her lap. As she was petting the wolf head softly. She was fine with no problem with the wolf there. As if she wasn't afraid. But she then looked to see how defensive D/N was. She could understand how it feels. But still, she saw no danger with the wolf.As she heard D/N growling.

"Settle down. This wolf isn't dangerous. He isn't trying to attack me or anything. This wolf is a very peaceful one.As if it didn't want to hurt me for any reason." She said

As she was looking toward the moon everything else.She then look toward Chicken. She looked toward the wolf how soft the fur was. She smiled toward the wolf everything else.

"No Vikings guys ever asked. The type of guy I am into. Yes I am into strong warriors. But I am more for guys. Who are quiet, funny, are not the type that will try to get my attention. Because they find me attractive. I am not the type. Who just liked me for who I am. " Luna said. "Tuffnut is the only one here. Who hadn't tried to get my attention. Which I find nice. Speaking of Tuffnut.I  forgot to tell him.I have a chicken at home. Except it's a Rooster. I didn't bring him. He doesn't like to Travel. He's a diva too.  When I see Tuffnut.I should tell him that." 

This has gotten the wolf's attention. It looks toward Chicken. However he then lifted its head as if he felt something approaching. D/N spread its wing in defense just in case it was  Dragon Hunter. As they were looking toward the bushes that were moving. Luna kept quiet watching the bushes moved. Soon popping out of the bushes were Fishlegs and Meatlug. The wolf just took off running everything else.Chicken took off following after the wolf.

"Luna! Thank goodness that I found you! I was hoping to find you. I didn't find what you were asking." Fishlegs said. 

Luna then looks up toward the sky to see Snotlout on Hookfang. As they were arriving on the scene.Luna shakes her head. As Hookfang begin to land. Snotlout mount off Hookfang.

"Babe,I can't believed that you left me behind. I couldn't find what you were looking for. The moment I didn't see you at the entrance of the forest. I was surprised that you took off without me." Snotlout said.

Fishlegs folded his arms glaring toward Snotlout there. "You were supposed to be back at the clubhouse cleaning the mess. The watch duty is between me and Luna."

The next thing Luna knew that Fishlegs and Snotlout were arguing everything else. Luna looked annoyed. She was hoping that they weren't going to come.  The wolf continues to watch from the distanted. As if it was gathering its own idea.  Than looking toward Chicken. As the two turn away running off.