Love Shot

As the riders were having their meetings.Even what to do next everything else.Even to track Viggo and Ryker's movement.In order to find the next Dragon Eye Lens.

"You seen the wolf up close? What was it liked? Did it attack you or something?" Astrid asked.

Luna looked toward them shaking her head.As she looked toward them.Though she can tell the others were curious of her encounter with the wolf.Even how close she was.That the wolf didn't attack her everything else.

"The wolf was very gentle.I thought it was going to attacked me.When I flee it didn't move.That was when I realized that it didn't want to harm me.It didn't even mind if I was touching it either.Gentle wolf that is." Luna replied.

Tuffnut sat there in dazed.He was still tired from last night.However he kept looking at Luna.There was something different about her.The first person who was willin to Patrol with him.She didn't mind it.

"You weren't afraid of the big bad wolf? Now that is my type of Viking Woman.You are way braver than Astrid." Snotlout said.

Astrid raised an eyebrow she begin to sigh she knew that Snotlout as usually pulling his little flirt and being annoying to any Women he comes across.

"So what about Heather? Weren't you flirting with her? Before she left with Dagur back to Berserker Island." Astrid said.

Snotlout looked back toward her with a confused look on his face. "Heather who?"

Tuffnut continues to quietly stare daydreaming.He wasn't even paying attention to what was going on.When suddenly Chicken peck his hand.As he begins to jerk up snapping out of his daydreaming.He looked toward the other riders.Who were looking toward him in an odd way.

"Sorry." He said.

But he wasn't sorry.If he had been shot love shot.Perhaps deep down he was falling in love.But he wasn't even sure what to do.He needed to confirm his own feeling to check if its true.Sometimes for him it could be playing tricks.