One Accidental Kiss

Luna continued to look toward the sky to see D/N she knew that her dragon would be looking for them. Also she feels that they could be worrying the other riders if they didn't return back. She looked toward Tuffnut. She could see that he look so peaceful perhaps being relief that he told his secret at least it took part of the weight off from him. But she still think that he should tell the other riders about it. Than that would really pull the weight off.

"So Snotlout and Fishlegs are liked head over heels for you." Tuffnut said. "They are fighting over you. "

Luna rolled her eyes shaking her head slightly. "They aren't the first guys that ever tried to get my attention with all their little sick puppy love thing.

"No way! So you got more lovesick puppies Vikings  back home." He said

Luna chuckles slowly nodding her head.  "Oh yeah trust me you will not believed how far they will go for my love. They would do anything. One time I told this one guy that I would go hunting with him. If he jumps off the cliff and dive into the water." She said. "Than there was another. Who was trying to serenade me a song. I got so annoyed that I knocked him down and he was liked I will wait till you love me." 

Tuffnut soon found himself laughing thinking it be funny to watch Snotlout falling down the cliff. Luna watched as the fire was nearly dying down. She took off to get more logs to get the fire to still burn while they are still there. As she was walking suddenly she begin to trip. As Tuffnut was trying to catch her. Instead he falls right onto her somehow which ended in a kiss. Which shock the two of them. Both of their faces turn red. As Luna moved away bit still blushing.

"Lets pretend that didn't happen." She said.

Tuffnut nod in agreement still blushing as well. "Yeah."