New Rider In The Edge

The Riders gathered around in the clubhouse.Hiccup called the other riders for a meeting early that morning. Which seems very important.

"Where's Tuffnut?" Astrid asked Ruffnut

Ruffnut begin to sighed looking toward them.

"My annoying brother,he's still sleeping sound asleep though.I did manage to wake him telling him that Hiccup is holding an emergency meeting.But still sound asleep." Ruffnut replied.

Just as if on cue.Tuffnut,begin to walk into the clubhouse with Chicken.He begin to yawn looking toward them.

"Sorry for the delay," Tuffnut said as he begins to yawn again.

"You won't believe that I saw a wolf near our club last night.But than again I saw it every night there. It was blonde with blue eyes.It was looking at me quietly." He said.

Fishlegs looked toward Hiccup.Than back to Snotlout.

"Did the wolf try to attack you or anything?" Fishlegs asked Snotlout.

This has gotten Tuffnut more awake.Snotlout looked toward Fishlegs,than back toward the others shaking head slightly, "No.The Wolf just stood there staring at me didn't attack me or anything.Than it run away."

Tuffnut deep down was more nervous.As if there was something on his mind. "Did you see anything else that was with the wolf?" 

Snotlout shakes his head.

"No." He replied.

Soon they begin to hear a dragon roar.As a female with h/c e/c wearing like a warrior oufit stood there.

"Is this the Dragon Edge?" She asked.

The other riders looked toward the new stranger that came into the clubhouse.

"Ah yes before I forget this is the reason why I called you all here.We are going to have a new edition to the team.She's a dragon rider this is Luna L/N she's the daughter of a chief from Miofell.Father was telling me about her.So I thought to send a terror mail asking her to join the team."  He said.

Luna begin to smiled toward them and bow her head slightly, "I want to thank you all for having me even to join the team.I hope we can get along.This is my D/N." She said.