That Morning

That morning Luna while carrying Chicken and D/N walking beside her.She wondered what happen to Tuffnut.Why didn't he come back? He said he was going to cool down.He never had return.She hope that he was alright and nothing bad happen to him.He wasn't attack by Wild Dragons or Dragon Hunters kidnapped him.While approaching back toward base.She see's Tuffnut leaning against the tree.

"There you are Tuffnut,I was getting worried that something might had happened to you." Luna said.

Tuffnut pulling away from leaning against the tree.He begin to show a guilty and apologetic smile.

"Sorry about that on two things.One that I didn't return and second for worrying you." Tuffnut said

Luna raised her eyebrow.She than examine Tuffnut for a moment.Before she could say anything surprisingly Hiccup flying on Toothless landed right in front of them.He than begin to mount off Toothless.He than begin to looked toward the two.

"How did the Night Patrol go? Did you see the wolf?" Hiccup asked them.

Tuffnut stood there.He looked toward Luna.He was the one that left her alone.

"Well actually I le-----Before he could finish what he was saying. Luna begin to interrupt him. 

"Hiccup,the night patrol it went well.But when Tuffnut wasn't looking.I saw the wolf.He's harmless.There is something more to him that meets the eye. However, we had no problem.The Night Patrol went very well." Luna said.

Hiccup simply just nod as he begins to mount back on Toothless. "That is good to know.Come on bud.Let's do our morning flight." 

Tuffnut watched Hiccup leave.He than looked back toward Luna. "Listen  you didn't have to cover for me.But thanks." 

Luna begin to smiled.

"It was nothing.I just don't want Hiccup to get mad at you." She said, "Wait your pants has a hole in it.Let me fixed it." 

Tuffnut begin to blush looking down toward his pants.

"No.They are fine.It happens every night.Its no big deal.I have another pair.Which eventually would end up being ripped again." He said.

Luna looked toward him with the warm smiled.

"That's alright.I don't mind doing it everytime that it is ripped." She told him. "I have no problem."

Without warning Tuffnut cheek begin to blush lightly.He turn away slightly to hide the blush.As he begin to lead her to hut to switch pants and hand her the ones with hole.