Lone Patrol

Luna was walking with her dragon.It was near sundown.Luna was getting ready for the night patrol.However she decided to do it on her own.For certain reasons of course Hiccup and Astrid understood why.Luna begin to look back and forth.She begins to sigh in relief.It seem that the coast was clear.As she stood at the entrance of the forest.

"Maybe it is a good idea for me to have someone here to patrol," Luna told D/N. "But now I started to think that it is for the best.Because of many reasons."

She had spent the entire time listening to Snotlout and Fishlegs arguing.Because they both clearly wanted to go on Patrol with her.But they were fighting who would go with her everything else.Just as she was about to take off.

"Hey Luna! I am glad that I saw you.I was afraid that you were going on patrol without me." Snotlout said. "Shall we go?"

Just than Fishlegs and Meatlug arrives..As Fishlegs brought his dragon book along. "Well I am ready to go on patrol with you Luna."

Snotlout begin to frown glaring toward Fishlegs. "Fishface! What are you doing here? I told you that I was going on patrol with her."  

Fishlegs shakes his head slightly "No.I am going.You can stay here."

Luna looked toward D/N.As she was getting annoyed.She wouldn't get any patrol done.With these two here arguing each other.However an idea popped out of her head. Maybe to get them away from her. "You know.I forgot my weapon.It is in the clubhouse.The first one to find it.Bring it back to me.That person will go on Patrol with me."

Fishlegs and Snotlout exchanged looks.However, they mount their dragons took off toward the clubhouse.Luna begins to sigh in relief.As she mounts on her dragon. "Let us go.Before they come back."