Secrets and Promises

The next morning the sun was shining greeting Luna. As she begins to looked down to see that Tuffnut was back to his human form with his head still laying on her lap. He was blushing in his sleeping form.

"I liked you Luna more than a friend. Even though we just met. But  because what I am. I don't think you would liked a guy liked me." Tuffnut said in his sleep.

Luna found herself blushing to think that Tuffnut liked her. Soon his eyes begin to flutter opened. As he look up to see Luna blushing.

"Why are you blushing?" Tuffnut asked with curiousity.

Luna tried to hide her blush everything  As she shakes head. "Everything is fine.  So you were the wolf that the other riders were talking about. Even disappearing when the moon appears and coming back with pants all torn up. How did this happen?"

Tuffnut sighed staring toward the sun that shining down toward them. He than look toward Luna. He wasn't sure if he should. But maybe he should.

"Well I don't know how to start.  It was during one of those Dragon Hunters Patrols me and Ruffnut were scouting the islands for any activity of Dragon Hunters. Wait a minute no we were plotting a prank to pull on Snotlout and also arguing as well." He said. "We were how can I say distracted." He said.

                                                      Flashback Tuffnut POV:

In the end we ended up in disagreement. Ruffnut bragging that she's the smart twin. Which annoyed me. I just scoff and walk off as I wondered along the woods just being frustrated but more or less annoyed at Ruff. That was when I heard something whimpering. I wasn't sure what it was. Part of me was thinking that there was a dragon in trouble that a dragon hunter was nearby and that maybe I should go get Ruffnut and bring our dragon to fight against the Dragon Hunter to save the Dragon at least that would make Hiccup happy that we did something. First I cautiously walk into the bushes just to hide to peek that when I saw it. There was a white wolf  laying there looking hurt. I wasn't sure what to do at first. I  could just run.  But I chose to help it.

Tuffnut quickly run toward the white wolf tending to the wound it has. As he was bandage the wolf. "Alright you healed up now you can go and be free."

However before  the wolf starred at me. I was wondering why was it looking at me so oddly. That was when I witness something that nobody would believed me. This wolf changing into a woman. She looked toward me with that smiled.

"For your kindness. I shall give you a gift."  She told me.

To be honest I was curious what kind of gift maybe some sort of new weapon an upgraded Macey. But I was wrong." 

The Woman looked toward me just gave me a smiled.

"I gave you a gift every full moon you will become you will turn into a wolf.  As your transformation your powers will you will get stronger. But the question is what path are you gonna choose. I can't decide for you. Your the one that decide." She said.

She transform into a wolf and run off. I stood there in shock since than I had disappeared from the Edge to get away from the others. I didn't want them to see what I was. 

                                             End Flashback POV

Luna listening to his story yet she was surprised of the truth even how it happened. But she still felt that he needed to tell.

"Tuffnut, I think you should tell the other riders about the wolf they keep seeing and you disappearing it was you there." She said. "I am sure that  they will understand even Ruffnut."

Tuffnut begin to shake his head in panic. As he was waving his head with indication no. "I can't tell them! I don't know what they think of  me." He said. "Also that why I disappear into the forest so I wouldn't hurt them if I am near them or if they see me becoming the animal I had become."

Luna sighed staring toward him. "But they are your friends? Friends do support each other."

Tuffnut sighed again and said. "Yes they do. But this is different. Now that you know the truth. Please Promised me that you won't tell the other riders about this. It be our secret."  He said.

Luna did not liked keeping secrets from others. She thought perhaps Tuffnut should tell the others. They would find out eventually  "Alright I won't tell anyone about this I promise. Your secret safe with me." She said.

Tuffnut sighed in relief but what he didn't tell her that he was planning to quit being a Dragon Rider head to Berk gathered his things and seeing this island they are on stay there where there is nobody that he could hurt.