Chapter 18

"Stiles..." I leave off awkwardly. He arrived shortly after the talk between Klaus and I. I assume Rebekah texted him that I was alive.

"You didn't tell me." He says harshly, not meeting my eyes.

"I didn't want anyone to know."

"But they do! And I'm the one that doesn't! I thought you trusted me Lily! I thought we were closer than that." He claims meeting my eyes with a harsh glare.

"We are friends Stiles! You're probably the person in closest to..."

"Then why didn't you freaking tell me!?"

"I don't know!" I yell at him, tears pouring down my face. "I don't know."

"I can't accept that."

"Stiles please I'm so sorry." I beg for forgiveness hiccuping through my tears.

"Tell me why you didn't tell me Lily."

"I told you I don't know! There wasn't one specific reason!"

"Then help me understand! Explain your thought process please!"

"I didn't want you to be sad. I felt like you knowing about it would make it so much more real for me and I wanted to pretend I was okay! I didn't want you to worry about me when you should have been worrying about Scott and the alpha. I was scared! I was so so scared Stiles. Everyone leaves me. I didn't want you to leave me!"

"Lily... You didn't tell me because you thought I wouldn't be your friend anymore?!" He questions furiously.

"Maybe! I don't know Stiles! Everyone I have ever cared about has died! Maybe I thought I don't know! Maybe telling you would make us closer than we were and I was scared! I don't want to loose anyone else!" I yell at him holding my hands up to my face to cover my teary eyes and wipe my tears. "My twin Stiles, my sister, both of my parents, my aunt, my uncle, all of my friends... I lost them all." Suddenly I feel firm strong arms pull me into a warm embrace.

"You're so stupid Lily." Stiles says putting his face in my neckline. "I'm not ever going to leave you. I'm not going to die either." He lets out a long sigh, his lips brushing across my bare skin doing strange things to my tummy. "I guess I just can't stay mad at you." He whispers.

"I'm sorry." I cry leaning my head on his.

"I'm still very angry Lily." he says embracing me tighter. "You're going to have to make it up to me now." He says pulling away and smirking at me.

"How?"

"You're not allowed to leave me either. Ever." He says seriously. My heart swells with happiness and I smile as he wipes the tears from my eyes.

"Okay."

"Okay." He says goofily.

"Maybe okay will be our always." I joke quoting my favorite book.

"You're a dork." He teases. "Will you tell me about it now? About your past?" The pit of nerves erupts in my stomach but I push it down.

"Of course." I say going to my bed and sitting under the covers. Stiles joins me after some hesitation. "I guess the beginning was summer two years ago. My parents came to pick up my sister Elena and I and as we were driving their car swerved and we went off a bridge into the water below. I remember bashing my head against the window and then nothing else. When I woke up in the hospital I discovered that me and Elena were the only survivors. The rest of that summer was difficult. I was depressed, my brother Jeremy doing drugs, and Elena she just wasn't herself anymore. Our Aunt Jenna was the one who had to come take care of us. She wasn't prepared in the slightest. She was still young you know? Well on the first day of school there was a new guy in my sisters grade. His name was Stefan Salvatore. He quickly came to fancy my sister and she well, he was handsome. A lot of stuff happened and his brother came to town and then I discovered that they were vampires. My sister was adopted and a doppelgänger. The previous doppelgänger had both Salvatore brothers wrapped around her finger when they were human. She was a right bitch. She turned Elena's friend into a vampire. She also convinced Damon to turn my best friend. Once he did, my friend drained our other best friend of blood and I staked her through the heart. I had to watch them both die and know that I was the cause of it. Shortly after that we heard about the original vampires. There was one, Elijah, he was on our side, but Klaus, he was evil. He had to break a curse. To break the curse he killed my aunt and sister but my sister was brought back to life with a spell our friend Bonnie did. Her real father died as a consequence though." I say through tears remembering Aunt Jenna's death. Stiles wraps me in his arms again and holds me close.

For the next few hours I continue telling him everything that happened in Mystic Falls. He listened completely and would tell me stupid jokes when I got choked up. I finished after awhile and then talked about anything we could think of before I dosed off in his warm embrace.

New chapter! Stily moments <3 Comment and vote! I love you all