Please stop and think

Okay this isn't a new chapter but I found out something awful today that I feel the need to share. A middle schooler in my school district committed suicide last night shooting herself in the head. I don't really know the reason why but people have told me that they were bullied.

It's not okay to bully others. Especially to the point where a 7th grader would kill them self. Realize that your words do effect others. People say that bully's are hurting too or that their insecure but driving someone to kill them self won't make you feel better. It might give you a rush of power but hurting someone won't do anything to help you long term. You need to think about what your doing every time you say something mean to someone.

And if you feel like committing suicide, don't. There are people who care about you even if you think they don't. Imagine your parents coming home to find you gone. It brings me unimaginable pain to think about what the people close to her feel. Killing yourself is something you can't take back. You can't change it and maybe the pain will go away but the point of life is to keep living through the pain because eventually something wonderful will happen. Pain makes up life and everyone feels it. Some might be greater than others but there is always someone who has experienced something like you have.

Please stop bullying and love yourself. And if you don't let someone else. I'll trying update soon I just have had a ton of math stuff.