Chapter two

Scott and Stiles have faithfully been by my side all day. I did get to talk to the new girl Allison though. She seems nice. I think we'll be fast friends. I've caught Stiles glancing at me out of the corner of his eye a few times. I can't help but blush and he always notices too. I have also noticed his absolute love for Lydia Martin. I can't say that I'm not disappointed. Stiles seems like a nice guy. I won't jeopardize our friendship by voicing my opinion. Though now I'm starting to question befriending them. They drug me into the woods with them to look for Scott's inhaler. I completely zone out there conversation as I alert myself to the surroundings. Woods aren't a safe place. I look for even the slightest disturbance. The snapping of a twig.

"It's called lycanthropy." Stiles says. I trip over my own feet and face plant the ground. Ouch. Stiles howls in mockery before laughing in Scott's face. Okay fine. Don't help me up. I slowly stand up rubbing my nose. "Hurry up Lil! You're lagging behind." Stiles smiles at me and I send him my deadly glare. I learned it from Bekah and it always works. He pales even more and gulps. Turning to Scott he whispers,"why is she glaring?"

"Probably because she just fell on her face and we didn't help her up." He whispers back. Stiles mouth forms an 'o' shape and he scratches the back of his neck sheepishly before sending me a nervous smile. I simmer down the urge to punch him in the throat and walk ahead of them. "This is where I found the body."

"Well it's not here now." I say obviously.

"Maybe the killer moved the body." Way to stay positive Stilinski.

"I hope he left my inhaler! Those things cost like 80 bucks."

"Don't worry Scotty we'll find it!" I say smiling. I crouch down and start shifting through the leaves.

"This is private property." I look up to see a handsome man in a leather jacket. Hmm there's something familiar about him...

"Sorry man. We didn't know." Stiles starts to leave when the man tosses something to Scott. His inhaler... After getting a few feet away Stiles turns to us.

"Guys! That was Derek Hale!"

"Who?" I ask.

"He used to live here, but his family burned to death like 6 years ago."

"What's he doing back?" Scott asks. The boys shrug and start walking back to the school. I don't move though. Entire family dead? I turn around and walk back in the direction of Derek's house.

"Derek?" I get no answer. "See when I first saw you, you seemed so familiar for some reason. I realize now. Looking at you is like looking at myself. The two idiots back there told me what happened to your family. It really sucks huh?" He still doesn't respond. "Okay. Maybe sentiments were the wrong way to go. I know you know what's going on on in this town. A dead body. Scott claiming to hear a wolf. I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure you are."

"Werewolves." His voice comes from behind me.

"Werewolves? Great I was right. You one too?"

"Yes."

"Scott was bitten. The werewolves I have known can't be turned by a bite."

"I've never heard of another type." He stares at me calculatingly. I stare right back.

"Well it was nice meeting you Derek." I see him nod at me from the corner of my eye as I turn to leave. More supernatural shit. Should I call Elijah and have him take me somewhere else?

"Lily! Oh thank god I was so worried when you weren't behind us! What were you thinking? Woods aren't safe for girls alone! Jesus I mean really?!?"

Stiles lectures. He gives me those eyes your parents give you when you're caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Sorry?! Someone has been murdered in these woods!"

"It's okay Stiles! I'm fine." I put my hands on the sides of his face. "I'm okay." I can't help but notice how beautiful his eyes are. I pull away awkwardly. He likes Lydia. Besides I've only known him for a day. I'm just being stupid. Wait... only tweedle dee is here..where's tweedle dum? "Where's Scott?"

"He had to go to work."

"Damn. He was my ride."

"I can take you home. I mean if you're okay with it!" He smiles at me.

"Yeah. Thanks Stilinski."

"Welcome Gilbert."

A/N Sorry it's so short but I couldn't really think of anything to put in the end without going to the next episode. Anyway I hope you liked it!