Why are you walking weird? (NSFW)

Summary: "Y/N," Sam raised his eyes from his book to your face, frowning and squeezing his eyes at how you didn't look normal entering the kitchen. "Why are you walking weird?"
Warnings: Smut (Vaginal sex, anal sex. Dirty talking.)

Bucky pulled himself out of in a slow motion, his bottom lip caught in his teeth and his large hands squeezing your hips.

"Look at that," he liked his lips, moving his fingers to your gapped hole, his sperm dripping from your cunt. "What a pretty pussy."

"Bucky..." you whined. "We've just fucked."

"I know," he used his hands to spread your ass cheeks, coating a finger in cum before teasing your other hole open.

You only moaned in response. He knew enough about you to know a single touch of his fingers there made you wet all over again, aching for him and begging for him once again.

"Do you want it, doll?" he circled your puckered whole slowly. "Want me to fuck your ass?"

You whined in response, arching your back to meet his hand and moaning loudly when he leant down to give you a long lick from your clit to where his fingers lied.

"Bucky!" you yelped.

"I'll take that as a yes," he pushed his finger in, making you jump and moan. "Fuck yes..."

. . .

"Y/N," Sam raised his eyes from his book to your face, frowning and squeezing his eyes at how you didn't look normal entering the kitchen. "Why are you walking weird?"

"I'm not walking weird," you rolled your eyes.

"Are you okay?" he questioned, confused.

"Yeah, why?" you sat on the chair and instantly grimacing in pain the moment your end touched the seat.

He arched his eyebrows as if it was obvious.

"You're walking pretty weird, sweetheart," he pointed. "You look like you're really in pain."

You looked away, trying to deceive your embarrassed expression as your head travelled to the previous night playing in your head, and felt your cheeks on fire..

"I'm not okay from the last mission yet," you decided, obviously lying. "It was a really hard one."

He stared at you in response for a long moment and then looked at Bucky, who'd just entered the room, smirking.

"Yeah, it for sure was."