Chapter 37~My bisexual friend

*1 week later*

"Kook you're not supposed to do it that way. No, okay just let me do it." Tae takes the diaper from Kooks hand, "I don't know how you're a father and you don't even know how to put a diaper on your own child."

"Well everytime I try to, you say I do it wrong, then do it for me."

"Well it's because you're doing it wrong."

I stand up from the rocking chair, "Boys!" They look at me, "Please stop fighting over how to put on a diaper."

Tae sighs, "We weren't fighting over how to put on a diaper. I know how to put one on, he doesn't. I was just making it clear."

Kook scoffs, "At least she likes it when I hold her."

Tae laughs, "She's perfectly fine with me when you aren't around. She's actually fallen asleep in my arms a number of times."

Kook rolls his eyes. I walk over to the changing table and put a diaper on Bunny. I poke her little belly when I finish and she giggles, "You boys can argue all you want. But the truth is." I pick her up and lay her against my chest while I support her head, "Neither of you will be able to win against me."

Kook comes up to me, "I can think of one thing where I'll always win." He smirks.

Tae sighs in disgust, "Please don't say that kinda shit while I'm in the room."

Kook looks over at him, "You're just complaining because you wish you were in my shoes."

Tae smirks, "Who says I don't want to be in y/ns?"

Kook's expression becomes one of utter shock, "Wait what?"

Tae winks and walks out the room. I laugh, "That was awesome."

Kook is still shocked, "Did he just-"

I nod, "Yes he did. You do know he swings both ways right."

He shakes his head, "No I did not know that."

I laugh, "Wow. Well, in my defense I feel like his inner bisexual self has become more openly present ever since he moved in. But I've gotta say, you are hard to resist. Especially when I'm horny." I wink at him and leave.

I don't turn back but I hear him speak, "What the fuck is going on?" I laugh.

Bunny starts to cry, she's hungry. I go and sit down on the couch. I lift my shirt up so that she can feed. She latches on right away. Tae watches me from the other side of the couch. I look over at him, "Can you not be a perv while I'm feeding my baby."

He shrugs his shoulder, "I'm not trying to be a perv, I just think it's cute the way she feeds."

"Oh okay." I tap the seat next to me, "Come here then."

"Are you sure?"

I sigh, "Well either way if you're being a perv or doing what you said, you've already seen my boobs a number of times so it doesn't really matter."

He moves over next to me. He watches Bunny with heart eyes. I smile at it, "Thank you for getting along with Kook. It really means a lot to me."

"It's no problem. He's not that bad of a guy when he isn't out to kill you."

I laugh, "Yeah, he is... Umm, Tae?"

"Yeah?"

I sigh, "Before with the flirting-"

"I was about 50% serious. You don't need to worry about it."

I laugh, "So what 50% of you wants to fuck Kook and the other 50% wants to fuck me?" I joke. He doesn't answer. I look at him with a surprised expression, "You seriously wanna fuck the both of us?"

He shrugs his shoulder, "Well I mean Kook can fuck me, if he doesn't wanna be fucked."

I slap him, "Chill you horny bastard!"