Chapter 23 : And So The Truth Is Out About Loki

A/N: This chapter has sexual themes, if you do not like it do not read it! Also... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS! Made my entire morning!

——

Loki turned to lock the door and she unwrapped her hand finally able to move it without pain. She looked at Loki smiling from ear to ear.

"What are you so pleased about my pet?" Loki asked unable to stop the smile on his face.

"You trusted me." She said simply. Loki walked up to her and played with the ends of her hair not removing his gaze from her. "L-Loki... umm..." Y/N blushed a little. Loki chuckled and then smirked. He leaned in and nipped her ear, causing her to gasp quietly.

"Does my pet want something?" Loki whispered in her ear. She knew that he was teasing her a little bit and she was determined to not let him have the upper hand but her voice betrayed her.

"I d-don't know what you are t-talking about." Loki moved to her neck as she spoke and she could feel his smirk on the sweet spot of her neck before his lips gently brushed on it. "L-Loki!" Hearing her whimper out his name stirred something in him. He wrapped one arm around her waist to hold her steady as he moved. He pinned her against the wall and attacked that sweet spot with kisses and nibbles as he traced the frame of her body with his free hand. She whimpered but refused to let the moans pass her lips.

"Oh I want to hear you beg." Loki said in a low voice. He then captured her lips with his as he lightly trailed his fingers up her back and under her shirt. He quickly was able to unsnap her bra as he broke the kiss. He stared into her eyes to watch her reactions as he trailed his cold fingers down her back. She was panting and biting her lip to not let her moans out. Loki smirked as she gasped when he started toying with the top of her pants. Loki moved one leg in between hers and trailed a hand up the front of her shirt. He acted as though he was going for her breasts but smirked as he trailed his fingers back to her lower back. She rocked her hips once and it provided little friction thanks to his leg being there and a moan escaped her lips. "What was that my pet?" She couldn't take it anymore.

"P-please..." She moaned out. Loki lifted her shirt and bra off of her and chuckled. He traced the outline of her breasts as if he were studying her body for the first time causing her to rock her hips some more. She was getting desperate. So much for her original plan. "P-Please.... h-have your way with me... my body I-is your's..." she moaned out. Loki lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He kept her pinned to the wall as he kept his lips inches from hers.

"Say my name..." he smirked as she whimpered now feeling deprived of his small touches.

"L-Loki please take me..." she begged. Loki captured her lips and moved so she would be laying down on her bed. He towered over her not breaking the kiss as they grinded against each other. Loki was not even close to done with teasing her. He kissed her jawline and then down her neck, toying with the lining of her pants before sliding his hand up.

"Call out for me my pet." Loki said taking one of her buds in his mouth while teasing the other with his chilly fingers. After a bit he switched as she squirmed.

"Loki.... please!" Her back arched as she tried to find friction but to no avail. Loki chuckled using his magic to strip her of the rest of her clothes and all of his, capturing her lips once more. He broke the kiss to only be brought back to it as she entangled her fingers in his hair. He took the opportunity to insert one of his slender fingers inside her. She shook a little as she clung to him. He started to move his fingers slowly as he watched her face intently. Loki was soaking in every sound and every face she made. "L-Loki..." Her eyes were pleading for him. Loki added a finger and gently hooked them to tease her g spot. She gasped and became more of a moaning mess. She gripped onto his back and scratched him earning a low growl from him. Loki took out his fingers and slowly entered her.