Chapter 47 : And So They All Have A Plan

A/N : Hey Everyone! Again so sorry that this is coming out so much later than I would have liked. This chapter does contain sexual themes so if you don't like it don't ready those parts. The sexual themes are only in the beginning of the chapter.

——

Y/N pushes Loki back to the chair and chains his hands behind his back. Loki smirks and licks his lips.

"Darling I find this entertaining but I won't be able to touch you this way." Loki muses as Y/N chuckles.

"I'm showing you how I'm your biggest fan." She captures his lips, kisses his jaw line, his neck leaving a mark, waives her hand to remove his shirt, and moves to his collar bone. Loki blushes slightly as she then straddles him, placing a finger under his chin she tilts his head up. "But I can always just let you go. All you have to do is beg." The sudden surge of confidence Y/N was showing was a new side of her to Loki.

"For purposes I have decided to not divulge to you just yet, I would like to see how this plays..." He was cut off by her capturing his lips and pulling his hair with a gentle tug to control the situation. She snakes her free hand down Loki's chest and torso to the buckle on his pants. She smirks, deepening the kiss as a low growl escapes Loki lips. She unbuckles Loki's belt and undoes his pants, slipping her hand in to begin stroking his length. Loki began to pant and wiggle his hands to try and set his chained hands free but instead the chains tightened slightly around his wrists. Y/N couldn't help but chuckle. She breaks the kiss and leans to his ear as he realizes what she did.

"I enchanted them myself Fancy Pants. Can't have you escaping from me when I have only just begun to show you just how big of a fan I am of yours... God of Mischief." She then nibbles Loki's ear and picks up the pace of stroking Loki. Moans escape from him and he cannot help but bite into her shoulder. She groans as she kisses his Loki's neck, down to his collar bone, his chest as he releases his mouth from her shoulder to throw his head back, and his stomach all while still stroking Loki. Loki struggles against the chains again, wanting to touch her. She smirks and stops everything she is doing. "You know what you have to do my love." Her voice is sultry and it made Loki weak.

"Please.... Let me hold you...." Y/N's confidence grew but her ability to continue the way she was was shattered at the sound of Loki's begging voice. Her face completely red, she waived her hand stripping both of them of their clothes and unchaining Loki. Straddling Loki again he cannot help but engulf her in his arms as he slowly enters her. They move as one, unable to stop their moans. When they finish, Y/N waived her hand to clean them both up and dress them. Loki notices that she added a cloak to her outfit and there was a slight shiver.

 Loki notices that she added a cloak to her outfit and there was a slight shiver

"Darling... are you alright?" Loki says and runs up to her. She smiles and looks at her stomach. She takes Loki's hand and puts it there. Her abdomen is cold.

"Just our baby needing it to be cold for a little bit." She smiles and Loki immediately looks worried. "Loki, don't worry. I have put a spell. I'm a celestial, I can handle a little cold." Loki's hand starts to turn blue and he immediately pulls his hand away. She looks up at him worried.