Chapter 37 : And So That Was Intense

A/N: Thank you all so much for over 200 reads! I'm so glad so many are enjoying the story! This is a warning that this chapter contains sexual content. You don't like it then don't read it. Enjoy!

——

Loki just stared at her while she held out a plate to him. She was really showing a relieved expression because he was still there. Loki took the plate from her but couldn't look away from her eyes. He broke her and he knew it. She wasn't the same person anymore and it was his fault.

"You don't have to do this." Loki said.

"Do what? Avoid an awkward dinner? I do it all the time when Char and Annessa argue about baby stuff and Fury tries giving them parenting advice." Y/N said shrugging her shoulders.

"I mean you don't have to cater to me. I should be catering to you." Loki said.

"Loki I didn't want to go to the dinner and it looked like you didn't either." She said matter of factly.

"You aren't hearing me Little Assassin..." Loki then raised his voice a little. "It's not about the dinner. There is no reason you should be this kind to me!"

"I already yelled and cried Loki." Y/N stated. She was oddly calm which made Loki slam his plate down on the desk in his room and raise his voice more.

"I don't get how you are suddenly so calm in the same day!"

"Because I can tell you feel guilty. I can tell you really are sorry. I'm not trying to make you feel worse Fancy Pants." She then proceeded to eat.

"Why?! No one would blame you!"

"Because I'm not like that! I don't want to hurt the person I love!" She took a deep breath then continued to eat. She put her plate down and sighed, burying her face in her hands. "I just want to be with you and yes it will take a lot of work... GOD! I AM FUCKING TIRED OF SAYING THAT! I can make my own fucking decisions and I have made mine with you!" She then stares at him.

"I just don't get why you have made the choice you have made." She stares at Loki. How could he not get it? It didn't make any sense.

"Do you want me to leave?" Loki went wide eyed and he panicked a little at the question.

"No I don't Y/N, that's not what I'm saying. I love you and I am over the moon that you chose to give me another chance but... I don't deserve it."

"Then become someone who does." Loki stared at her. "I love you. And you stuck by me through all the shit back on Earth. You helped me get my memories back and you didn't treat me differently when I got them back. Just like back then we will work through this. But I cannot handle this again. So no more fake dying on me." Loki walked in front of her and knelt down. He moved between her legs, engulfing her in his arms. He rested his head on her shoulder, taking in her scent. Loki lightly moved the hair that rested on the crook of her neck and nuzzled his face there. His breath lightly touching that sweet spot on her neck as she hummed. Loki raised his eyebrows and lightly kissed it. Immediately they both realized how touch starved they were from each other. Loki nipped the sweet spot and then sucked on it. She gasped loudly, unable to contain her moans as he continued leaving a mark.

"My Little Assassin..." Loki moaned into her neck. The sound of her moans was overwhelming to Loki. He cupped her face with both hands and moved up to her lips. He poured all of his love into it and she did the same. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her hands playing with the ends of his hair, and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She used her legs to pull him as close to her as possible. She wanted and needed to him close to her. Loki groaned into the kiss, gripping her hips and lifting her off the bed. He then sat on his bed, placing her on his lap. The kiss grew needier and hungrier as she rolled her hips ever so lightly, earning a quiet hum from Loki. The kiss broke and Y/N was panting heavily as Loki smirked and chuckled. She felt the heat on her face as she covered it with her hands.