Chapter 42 : And So It's Competition Day

A/N: Hey everyone! So glad you are enjoying the story so far! Just letting you know that this chapter contains sexual content! Enjoy! ALSO!!! Thank you all so much for 1,000 reads!!! And all the votes! It really made my day!

——

"Thor seems angry." Loki said as he walked away from your make shift bowl. He had just made his illusion disappear from going to check on him, per Y/N's request.

"Not surprising. I'm about to go to the lower bar to talk with my trainees and try to talk to him." She used her magic to change her clothes.

"I am loving your color choices these days

"I am loving your color choices these days. White, black, and green." Loki smirks and pulls her close, attacking the sweet spot on her neck. She tilted her head back, closing her eyes as she hummed. "Can I convince my love to let me spoil her?" She met Loki's gaze and smiles.

"I could be persuaded since I have all day." She entangles her fingers in his hair and Loki smiles at her.

"I will ravish you until there is nothing more you can handle. When you have had your fill I will clean, dress, and prepare your hair to be fitting of the queen that you are." He pressed his forehead to hers and they both shut their eyes. "You deserve everything the many galaxies have to offer and though I cannot give you those things I wish to spoil you in the ways I can." His sweet words made her heart flutter.

"I don't deserve it with how I acted last night..." she looked down. "It wasn't fair to you what so ever." Loki lifted her face and left a chaste kiss on her forehead.

"My queen... you deserve it regardless. We all have bad moments in life. And besides..." Loki looks at the gems and then back to her. "You miss your family. It's alright to miss them that much." Loki caressed her cheek lovingly and then smirked, scooping her up. He used his magic to undress them both as he carried her to their huge tub. The water was the perfect temperature and Y/N hummed as she moved to straddle Loki's lap after he sat down.

"You seem to really like this tub." She purrs at him.

"Maybe I just like the fact that even though we have so much space that you choose to straddle me."

"Oh? Complaining? Maybe I should..." she starts to get up but Loki pulls her down with a growl.

"Just for that Little Assassin I'm going to devour you whole." She giggled and hummed as Loki pulled her so they had chest to chest contact. He then feathered kisses along her neck and collar bone.

"Well I was promised something along those lines wasn't I?" Loki then nipped her collarbone, leaving a mark. She ground against Loki as the water move with her.

"Oh I will do more than that my queen." Loki lifted her so she was sitting on the edge of the bath. She shivered a little at the chill of leaving the warm water. Loki placed his hands on her hips and leaned down. "I'll make it impossible for you to walk." He captured her lips as she reached down and began to stroke him. Loki growled into the kiss, deepening it.