Chapter 33 : And So A Lot Happens

Y/N was silent and still cannot believe that she was back at the tower. Thor then walked in with her bag. Tony came up and ruffled her hair.

"You scream a lot in your sleep." Tony said.

"Yeah well... at least I sleep." She teased Tony but her voice was still void of her usual sarcastic tone. He ruffled her hair. "Did you carry me here Thor? How did I not wake up? I thought I was supposed to stay until I healed."

"You were but when Annessa and I heard you screaming in your sleep we figured it would be better for you to do the rest of your healing here. I will deal with Father if issues arise. You need to heal both the matters of the physical and the heart." Thor responded.

"I wanted to get some..." Before she could finish that statement, Thor opened her bag pulling out Loki's regular jacket and a bunch of his shirts. Thor also handed her some of Loki's books, some books were for reading and some were for writing.

"I wasn't sure what all you wanted of his so I grabbed what I could." She teared up and grabbed one of Loki's shirts, hugging it tightly. She began to cry quietly and immediately Tony was at her side and Annessa woke up.

"Thank you Thor." She sniffled out and he had a soft smile.

——

Two years have now gone by. Tony's anxiety was getting worse so the two of them mostly stayed up. When she did sleep she would have dreams of Loki's death and Loki begging her to go back to Asgard. She now started to hallucinate Loki when she was alone in her room since she barely slept. She felt like she was going completely insane. She helped on missions a lot and took heavy risks. This week, her and Annessa were walking around New York. Annessa had been working as the chef basically in the tower and had asked Y/N to go with her to do the grocery shopping.

"You still are wearing that jacket, huh? If you are not going to take it off maybe you should consider dating again." Annessa suggested. Y/N gave her the side eye. "If you aren't going to date ever again the least you can do is leave the tower."

"I do leave the tower." She responded.

"Missions don't count." Annessa said. "I know you miss Loki but do you really think he would want you to be this miserable?" Y/N sighed in defeat and agreed to leave the tower more. Annessa smiled and they continued their grocery shopping.

——

Back at the tower, Tony and Bruce were in the lab working on something when Thor walked in.

"Little One is not in her room. Do you know where she went?" Thor asked.

"Annessa got her to leave the tower for something other than a mission." Tony said. "It's about time. It has been two years since Loki died."

"They did love each other. What if it were Pepper, Tony?" Bruce asked and Tony jabbed him with a pen. "Hey!"

"I won't let that happen." Tony said sternly.

"Well I'm glad that the little one is doing better." Thor said.

"Are her nightmares still bad?" Bruce asked.

"Considering that she and I have nightly hangouts in here I would assume they are still just as bad. Her eating habits are not the best still either." Tony said in a concerned tone.

"Still?" Thor asked.

"Like she will eat if you put food in front of her. But leave her to own devices she won't eat." Tony explained. Thor sighed in slight relief. It was at least better than that first week where they had to force her to eat.