Chapter 28: And So Loki Sees Her Memories

A/N : Hey everyone! So glad you made it this far! I am so excited that we are so close to 200 reads! In this chapter I wanted to make sure that everyone knew that the Italic text is her memories and the regular text is not. I am so excited to be able to continue this story! I hope y'all enjoy!

——

It was morning and Y/N was sound asleep. She had only fallen asleep a few hours ago so he was just laying there with her in his arms. He was playing with her hair. He had woken up those few hours ago to her pacing and throwing daggers at his bedroom wall. One of the maids had come in to clean on schedule but he gave them a note to take to Frigga instead, explaining why they would be late. After telling the maid to clean later she nodded and left. Luckily Loki had a book at his bedside and he opened it to begin reading. He sighed starting the book over, realizing it was one he was reading before he fell from the bifrost. 4 more hours went by when Y/N slowly started to wake up. She looked up to see Loki lost in a book and smiled.

"What time is it?" She asked with a yawn.

"Don't know. We are late though." Loki said. Her eyes widened and before Loki could further explain she shot out of bed.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME?!" She was scrambling to find a outfit for the day and then in a panic tripped to be caught by Loki chuckling.

"I already told Mother that you didn't fall asleep until early this morning. An outfit was already picked for you and Mother insists on you letting someone do your hair." Loki explained. She looked up and saw a outfit in her color and smiled. Then flashes of her wearing that dress while training with Frigga flooded into her mind. She saw two boys, one older and taller while the other was small, observing her. She came back to and felt dizzy but no pain. She had concluded she only felt pain when the memories themselves were painful. She smiled. "Are you alright?" She looked up at Loki.

"I have been here before and I have worn that." She points to the dress. "Frigga really is amazing." She stands and gets dressed as Loki just watched her in amazement. She turned to show him the dress after putting on the cloak and her shoes.

 She turned to show him the dress after putting on the cloak and her shoes

"You look ravishing." Loki said in awe. Then the maid walked in and did her hair as Loki sat down to continue his book. She smiled sweetly at the maid. She looked frail but confident.

"What's your name?" Y/N asked.

"Annessa." The girl responded in a small voice as she finished.

"Thank you Annessa." Y/N smiled as did Annessa before she left. She looked herself in the mirror and then put on the bracelets that Tony made for her.

"Why do you need those?" Loki growled.

"So I don't blast you and Frigga when I am in pain." She says. She then looks down at the bracelets. "Activate." The black metal stretches across her hands just like Tony's suit does for him. Her eyes go black for a moment as if fighting it but then the black fades from her eyes as she groans.