Lalabye Bye (2/2)

Destiny -

"No ma'am, I wouldn't do that if I was you," I said chuckling while swinging the belt back and forth from my hand and through the air. Amour think she's so damn slick. Thinking' that I would of never caught her leaving the house. While I woke up and went to the bathroom, i went and check on the kids. Christopher had left and went to Trevor's and Amour wasn't in bed, like she was suppose to be. And now here we were, me about to tear her ass up.

"H-hey, m-momma," she said nervously playing with the hems of her white dress. "Amour, where the hell where you?" I ask carousing my legs and looking at her serious. She bit her lip trying to figure out a good excuse. "I was with the girls, over Trevor's. He had a little get together, mom." shaking my head I started her ass. Amour was crying and kicking. After a couple seconds or so, of beating her ass I looked at her. "You are fucking grounded! Give me your phone, Pager, laptop, Mp3 Player, and the rest of your technology."  I handed out my arms as she gave me her stuff. "And you cant leave this house, only to go to school and bring your ass back! Understood?'' I snapped bitterly, raising my eyebrows. Amour wiped her tears and nodded quickly as I left the room.

~

 [In the morning, 9:00am]

"Babe, why the hell was there screams and crying coming from Amour's room last night?" Prince asked simply planting a piece of bacon on his sand which of eggs and syrup.

"She got a whooping. She went to that party, knowing damn well that she wasn't suppose to. And she had the nerve to lie straight to my face," I softly chuckled. "The little girl has some nerve."

Prince  shook her head and ate his sand which and hugged Amour once she came downstairs. She had a frown on her face.

"Hey daddy's girl!" she slightly smiled and started eating her food, silently. The room was stiff and silent. 

"Baby, I'm going to go get Chris, alright? Be back in an hour." I lied and went over Seven's. I didn't want him to know that Seven's in town or anything. It'll only cause drama, that quite honestly, doesn't need to be released. If you dont know Seven, he's a ex of mines. When we was together once before he will always beat my ass. But he changed, so it's all good. I hope. If you're thinking I'm having a affair with him, then you're wrong. 

              - Ray -

Running my fingers over my face, I sighed deeply. "Jeniya, I know I hurt you. And i don't blame you for hating me. Just please, please, forgive me?" I pleaded. This situation has been going on since I came back, and I can't go through a day without her and the kids forgiving me. 

"Why the hell should I Rayon? I mean, we could of been doing good without your trifling ass." she rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth, giving annoyed with my present. 

"Well, I'm sorry for realizing what a mistake I made!" I rolled my eyes and glanced over and saw the kids at the door. "Hey, baby's," I fakely smiled.

"Do you or do you not love us, dad. Because every word you said is just a bone faced lie." Selena asked raising her eyebrows, curiously and yet, sad.

"Do I?" I smiled big. "Of-course I do! I love you all with all of my heart, honestly. I know I lied and making it seem like I'm not telling the truth. But, I am." I shrugged and there was a brief pause. 

-

"Awww, Ray," Jeniya moaned sexily into my ear. I missed those sounds of her. I missed the touch, taste, feel of her. Everything that happened before I left was amazing, but why did I have to leave with some hoe? Honestly, I do not know that answer. But I know one thing that is for sure, is that I love her. Was I blind to see that from before? But that didn't matter at the moment, we was living. I was going to please her better than better. Please her with all of my love.