Classic Timing

-A/N:  This book will be ending soon, and then there will be an second book...probably. I really do need to get back to the main focus of this book. But enjoy (:

 Sorry for any typos : )

   Chapter 19 -

Destiny -

"Hey Sev," I said closing the house door behind me. He smiled leading me into the living room. I sat down on the couch. "Hey, what are you doing here?'' he asks sitting directly next to me. But maybe a little too close. Slightly scooting over, I cleared my throat as he slightly smirked...what the hell? "Aren't we going to Marcie's?" I ask slightly confused. Bring back his memory, he placed a hand on my leg. What's with this touchy feeling bullcrap? "Look Seven, I don't know what's going on with you and this touchy feeling shit, but I'm married!" I pushed his hand off my lap and started walked to the door. I felt a tug on my arm pulling me close into the chest. He smelled like a wild cherry scent, kinda'. "I'm sorry, okay?'' he chuckled slightly brushing my cheek. I nodded wanting to pull away but he slided his hand up and down my thigh, playing with the hems of my shorts. His hands were soft that made me bite my lip. When I did some to the realization of my senses, I've tried pushing him off but he wouldn't let go. ''Can you let the fuck go, Seven!" I exclaimed, boasting with frustration. He still maintained a pleasing smirk on his face. I ignored his expression trying to struggle free from his physco ass. "Why bother if you can't get free baby?" he said as I rolled my eyes. "You're suppose to be my friend Jackass!" I objected with an attitude. I started to feel a great big pain in my thigh. Glancing down, he was tightening his grip around my thigh. Wincing in pain, he spoke in a ice cold voice. "Destiny, do not fuck with me!" he chuckled lightly pissed off. "Do you know how long I've waited for this?!" Rolling my eyes and slowly rising my Left, the one he wasn't gripping. I let out a deep breath before kicking him in his balls watching him fall.  Seven groaned trying to grab at my leg that was standing right over him. Grabbing my purse from the couch, I chuckled angrily. "Don't you ever in yo' damn life come near me again!" I raced out the house before giving him any time to stand up.

~~

Looking down at my leg, it was red and purple. There was a hand print on my leg as well. I sighed knowing that there will be hell and caos 'round here once Jacob see  this. If only I' listened to Jamesha, I thought while opening the shower curtain and turning on the water.  About ten minutes later of being in the shower, I've felt warm hands run down my back. I moaned lightly knowing it's Jacob, here we fucking go.  "Hey my love!" he smiling kissing my neck softly. "Baby, stop," I said biting my lip. "What's wrong?" he replied  stopping curiously , noticing my tense mood. "Nothing," I lied. "What the hell is up with your attitude Destiny?!" he sharply said rolling his eyes. He put his hand on shoulder turning me around , eyeing me up and down. I felt my face burning. "Jac," I started to say but he cut me off. "Save it! Who DF did this to you?!" he yelled. Yup, he was angry as far as you could tell. I tried calming him down but he've gotten more mad. "Destiny, I'm going to ask you this one more damn time," he pinned me on the shower  wall looking at me dead-ass. "I got into a fight, okay?"  I replied lying through my teeth. "You're really going to lie to me?" he stammered and slightly chuckled coldly. "Don't be surprised  when the time comes and I won't give a fuck," I sighed, rolling my eyes, watching him exit the bathroom.

   Seven -

As I leaned against the wall of the living room, blowing smoke from my mouth, I chuckled. She really think that that little fucking stunt she pulled was going to make me scared? Ha, well she got one thing coming. But plus I had her right were I had wanted her, but her little weak ass husband is the only object standing in the way. But I'll get mines. I promise you that. I glanced down at my pocket feeling the vibration rubbing against my leg. As I took out my phone it was a message from Jamesha, I smirked.

"What the hell did you fucking do to Destiny, nigga? You really think that your ass is slick, don't'cha?" I chuckled, shaking my head.

"What you mean, Jay?" For some reason I love fucking with her, I just love her feisty ass attitude. But she'on like me ass, which I could hardly not give af.

"Look Seven motherfucking Harris, don't sit up here and try me. I know where the fuck you stay. Now, as I said before what the hell you do to her?"  Shaking my head, I held my stomach from laughter. 

"Aye, why you gotta' sit up here and think that I did something to her?!" I laughed. "Baby, I'm just being friendly."

"Whateva bitch ass nigga!"

I laughed as I walked-limped upstairs to my room to change into some comfortable cloths. My shit was throbbing but not as much when that bitch had first kicked me. As I straddled into my sweats and wife-beater, grabbed my car keys, and went outside and left. I was only going to pay Jamesha a little visit though. Nothing personal. But I will have my talk with Destiny, she really think that she's going to get away with this shit. Hell naw.

She has one thing coming . . .