♥☮ ... "Amour Alexandria-Sophia Perez~Princeton's Daughter." ♥☮ (ON HOLD]

Dear' Mom,

Hey Love' ! I'm just writing this to inform you that me and Amour are ok, and I was bored. Oh and thank you for Amour's birthday package you sunt, Even though you coudn't make it. I been doing wonderful' I just need space sometimes, You know with Diggy ..... I' think mom, I'm really start to have have feelings for this kid, You know since Prince. Amour starts daycare tomorrow, WOHOOO ! ain't I A happy thing. That child is soo spoiled by Diggy, I swear. I start working back working for Diggy, you know as his choergraper & vocal trainer. I might be 16 and having a child at 14, But you know I still have that 6 pack on point' ! I know this might seem weird talking to you about 6 packs and err'thang, So i'mma just end this latter saying ... I love you mom and can't wait to see you next month ..

                                         ~ Sincerely , your Dauther

Destiny ♥☮

_________________

* ONE MONTH LATER !

Amour' is now in daycare and i'm with diggy rehersing A single he made llast year, But dropping more beats.

"Diggy ?" I said.

He Stopped the music .....

"Yea?"

"Do you ever think he'll come back ,?" I asking, Looking him into his eyes.

He looked at me, And looked away ... Idk why he do that, It just left A complete confused look on my face.

"Diggs' why did the you look away,?" I asked, starring at him confused.

"Des', He's not coming back, It's been 2 years Des, He fucked up," Diggs said, I looked at him .. coudn't say anything . I looked down ...

"Diggy, I know it's just Amour she always wanna meet her daddy, Now she looks up to you as A dad, Jacob we been through thick and thin and he just pushed it away .... " I got cut off .

"Des .. Des .. Dess , He messed up, I wish I was there I would of beat his fucking ass," He said.

I laughed and smiled .....

"Come'on, let's go get Amour , and go get some icecream," He continued.

I nodded, and picked up my bag , & headed outside, I hopped inside the car and began flipping through photos of me and Princeton. Diggy hopped in and grabbed my phone.

"Destiny really," He said.

I Pouted, and did a puppy dog face .. .. ..

"I'll give it to you, When we reached the icecream shop," He said.

I sunked back into my seat and begin looking out the window .......

------------------------------------------------------------

When' we maded to Amour's school, I hopped out with diggy . He opened the classroom door, and walked inside."MOMMY AND TIGGY," Amour' yelled, running up to me kissing Diggy. "Hey daddy," she said. Ohh lawd now she calling him daddy -.- , "Hey sweety, You ready to go get some icecream," Diggy replied. "YES," she replied. I walked outside, and waited for Diggy and Amour to come, When they did I helped Amour get inside the truck and buckled her up in her carseat. "I wuv you mummy," She said, Kissing my cheeck. I smiles "I love you to baby," I said,While closing the door and hopping in the front seat, I put on my seatbelt and looked at Diggy .....

"You ready," Diggy asked, looking at me.

"I Guess ... " I replied, looking away.

He put his arm on my leg and looked at me .

"Don't worry to much about it, It'll be fine love," He said, Pulling off.

I Mean I really should cool off on the real side, HAHAHA, It's not like Jacob not gonna see me again' I Guess ...

* "PLAZA PEAS" ( Icecream Shop . . . .  )

"Amour, What would you like to have,?" Diggy asked.

"Umm, I wunt me a twocolae iceteam twone," She replied , giggling.

I Smiled & I Turned and saw ....