Symbol of YOU.

I'm going to be changing the way I write a little bit' ! If you like it just say you do in the comments & if you don't just tell me if I should go back to my formal writing? : D (In next chappie!_)

----------

(Kandance's POV-)

The kids where sleep, and it was peace and quite through out the house. Finally!

"Hey babe?" Roc say leaning against the bathroom door. I was putting my hair into a bun, while brushing my teeth.

"Hey. Whatcha' doing up?" I asks rinsing the toothpaste out of my mouth, and wiping away the toothpaste from my corner of my mouth.

"Couldn't sleep," he say wrapping his arms around me and kissing my neck, "I miss you babe." he continued sucking on my neck, leaving behind love bites.

"Baby...stop.." i say pushing him off softly. Roc looks at me confused and then begin rubbing my area. "Stop Roc!" i say again pushing his hands off of me and begin walking inside the bedroom.

"What the fucks your problem?" he snaps leaning against the room door and looking at me sternly.

 "I don't have a problem. I'm just not in the mood." i replied roaming my hands around my face.

"You sure? Because you never turn down sex coming from me..." he paused and looked me in the eyes, "is it someone else?" he asks seeming hurt by my following contraction.

"Baby, wh-" he cut me off coming closer to me.

"ARE YOU?!" Roc yells as tears poured now his cheek. I sighed deeply, and stood up in the bed walking over to him.

"Baby there's no-one else! I swear. Your the only one, I love alright?" I kisses his lips and wipe away the tears. "got it?"

"Then show me.." Roc said releasing my hands from his face. he was deadass serious.

I kissed him. No...scratched that, I kissed him hungrily. I kissed him like he's never been kissed before. Roc wraps his arms around my waist laying me out on the bed.

"I love you..." we both whispered at the same time. Roc hands roamed my body as I bit my bottom lip.

______

Next Day

Roc wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek and spoke, "Morning baby"

I smiled and kissed his lips, "Morning sexy lips." Roc chuckled and picked up Ices whom just walked in with Jasmine.

"Mommy mommy! Morning daddy!" they both said at the same time. i smiled, "Morning baby."

"Well, daddy got some news." Roc say sitting Ices down in her favorite stool.

I gave everyone there plate of food and sat down in my chair.

"What is it?" I ask running my fingers through my hair.

"Me and the boys are going on tour....again," I spat out my juice and looked up at him with wide eyes, Roc faked smile.