Family Moments. ღ

I’m going to make this chapter long, since I havn’t posted in a while! I hope this make up for the whole D@mn month that I havn’t posted.! SO Yea Enjoy! :P

^ Amour & Christopher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(( 2 Days Later , Ray’s POV ))

“Daddy Aaliyah Hit Me With That Truck!” Rosa’Lia said crying and pointing her arm.

“Aaliyah Come Here!” I Yelled Sitting Rosa’Lia On The Bed. Aaliyah Walked In Crying. “Why Did You Hit You Sister?”

“Because Daddy She Wound’t Give Me That Popsicle!”

**** Kids . I picked her up and sat her on the bed .

“Apologize your sister.”

“I’m sorry Rosa”

Destiny’s POV ; (Y’all n*ggas been waiting for this havn’t you! LOL :p)

Me and Averi was at my sister Coi house , picking up my son. Yep, he’s coming home! And I’m so ******* excited. I havn’t seen him in like 2 Years because she lives in Utah _

“Mommy!” Christopher yelled running up to me. I smiled hugging him tight. By then, I was crying. I missed my baby, “I miss you mommy”

“Ah, I miss you too bighead. Have you been good?” I asked whiping away my tears of joy.

“Yes Ma’am. Uhh…mom, where’s my sister?”

“Oh, she’s at home sweety. Go get your things so we can go,” He smiled and raned upstairs.

“I’mma Miss You Boo” I told Coi while hugging her tight

“I’mma Miss You Too ***! Don’t Forget To Come & Visit More Often,” She smiled.

“Ofcourse! Bye Love You,” I kissed her cheek.

~~~~~~

Princeton’s POV:

“So where were holding it down tonight at?” I asked the boys, while passing the blunt.

“Can’t. I’m Taking Jeniya & The Girls Out To Dinner” Ray Said With A Grin.

“What ab-” I Got Interrupted By Destiny’s Voice .

“Baby! I’m Home!” She Yelped.

My luck. I’m still kinda hurt and pissed off about the situation about her having another baby. But, I’ll get over it. I looked behind me and seen this little kid, he looked like me and was swagged out.

“Mommy, why is that wierd afro man staring at me like that?” He asked Destiny looking at up her and pointing to me.

Yerp, I guess that’s Christopher.

“That’s your daddy” She replied.

Christopher raned over to me with the biggest smile, “Daddy!”

I coudn’t help but smile and pick him up.

Prince: Hey little man (Smiles)

Christopher: So, your my daddy? We look alike!

Prince: (Smiles) We sure do. What’s your name?

Christopher: Christopher Xavier Cole Perez.

Prince: Ayee (Daps him) You gone be getting all the ladies

Destiny: JACOB!

Prince: Sorry! * whispers * Don’t tell mama

Christopher: I won’t (smiles, runs upstairs)