1- ♥ Seeing Them Again ♥

Still Destiny's Pov*

_________

I Saw Princeton ... The Boy Who Said He Didn't Want To Be With Me Because I Had A Bastard Of A Baby Living Inside Me . Well Hipty-Doo , Now there he go right infront of my face looking down on me with empathy.

"Destiny." He Questioned . I Motioned My Head In A Z-Motion . And Turned Back Around .

"Won't You Just Talk 2 Me?"

"Why Should I?" I Said With A Griply Attitude.

"Because I don't know what I did wrong."

I can't beleive he just said that . I turned around and looked at him dead serious.

"Princeton , you clearly don't know what you did?" He shook his head no. "Then I told you that I was pregnant you walked out on me. I didn't ask to be pregnant but I'm glad I did get pregnant because I have a beautiful daughter. You called her a "Bastard" , "Devil" , "Peice of Shit" , & Lastly you said you bet it wasn't yours. In your own words . 'I bet it might be the nigga who raped you baby.' that hurt me . It really did . It showed that you didn't care about me or my baby. But look I have moved on . Started a whole new perfect life." I said whipping away 2 romed tears.

"I'm sorry."

Then I felt something pulling my leg. I looked down and saw Amour starring up at me. I smiled and picked her up.

"Mami whu is dis?" She asked poiting to Prince . He looked at me and spoke .

"I'm your dad hunny."

"No Dwiggy is my taddy." She said. I smiled .

___________________

I Grabbed my icecream and turned around and got tackled to the ground. I looked up and saw Ray.

"Moooonkeeyy !" I yelled jumping on him and hugging him.

"Faaat-Faat !" We both ran to eachother like they do in the movies.

"How you been?'

"Ahh .. Good. Just happy Amour badass is in school." I replied.

"Kindergarten?" I nodded. "Where Is She?"

"Amouurr !" I yelled across the park for her. Her little legs raned over to me. I laughed.

"Yes mumi."

"Say Hey To Uncle Ray & Uncle Prod & Roc."

"Hey Wuncle Roc , Wuncle Pwod , Wuncle Way."

______________

We walked to the car and I buckled Amour back in. I closed the door and hopped inside the passenger side. "Ready." Diggy asked.

"Yeah .." I Replied looking down stressed.

He put his free hand on my leg. I smiled.

"Ight. My lady."

"Mummi?" Mour said from the backseat.

"Yes Hun."

"Wuh was that Afu puf kid again?"

I chuckled.

"An old friend hunny." ... "Oh."

We drove to Diggy's house bumping the loud music which was  .... "Heisman" by Tyga Part 1 & 2.

When we maded ot the house I unbuckled Amour carseat and took her out, she was sleep. I cariied her inside and took her upstairs to her crib. Then I layed on the couch with basketball shorts.

A felt A Body move up my leg. I smiled knowing it's Diggy. He went up my to my shorts .....

TBC ....