Don't know what to name this chapter, xD!

Authors Note: I know that I have been writing some short chapters. I know and I’m sorry. I am in Hot Springs, and I don’t have my laptop with me so I have too write off of my cousin iPhone and it’s hard to write chapters. But I really don’t apreciate how like 2 of yall are writing negative comments. But yall deleted it. If you can’t except the fact that I don’t have my laptop with me and that I have to write from a iPhone…Then I may delete this story. Buut, I just got home and I’m gonna write a chappie! .….Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Alveri’s Pov -

After I washed up Ajah aand finished putting on her cloths, I heard a knock at the door. I whrapped her up in a tale and sat her on the couch. I went to the door and looked out the peep hole. I opened the door too see Destiny holding Amour and her exspression….was not good.

Alveri: Who pissed in yo’ fruity pebbles?

Destiny: (Gives her the “Girl you trying me look”)

Alveri: Sorry….Now what’s up with you?

Destiny: Jacob. I told him to watch Amour. Then he let his b**** slap her twice! I said watch her. Not let a h*e beat her.

Alveri: What did he say about the situation? (Goes into the living room and put on Ajah cloths)

Destiny: (Follows) He said he didn’t know. I mean you was suppose to be watching her. And “I don’t know” is his answer.

Alveri: Girl, your so lucky that I wasn’t there then I would of f*cked her up. And be like “Call the Po-Po, Ho*!”

Destiny: (Laughs) Hhaha, I know you. You would actually do some crazy shid like that.

Alveri: Ofcourse. Now do you want some Wine?

Destiny: Sure. What kind?

Alveri: Red or White.

Destiny: Mhm…Red. (Lays back on the couch)

Alveri: (Hands me my cup)

Destiny: Thanks.

Alveri: Mhm.

Destiny: Honestly, what would you do if you where in my shoes?

Alveri: I will come front to Jacob, to see what really happened. I mean other than that..Might not let him see Amour.

I know Jacob just met Amour…But he really, love her…I hope. What she said stung to me. Well the last part.

Destiny: Alright, thanks.

Alveri: No Problem. If you need anything, I’m just around the block ya’ know.

Destiny: Ofcourse. (Hugs her) Bye Mami’.

Alveri: Bye.

Destiny: Amour! Come on we bouts’ to go!

Amour: (Runs down the hall, and hugs Alveri) Bye Tee-Tee.

Alveri: (Pecks her nose) Bye little Princess.

Amour: (Giggles)

We walked out the house, and into the car. I put Amour in her seatbelt and hopped in the front. When we got home I picked her up and walked inside the house. I went inside the bathroom and raned some water. After like 2 minutes I put Amour inside, and sat on the toilet seat.

Amour: Mami.

Destiny: (Smiles) Yes.

Amour: Yes?

Destiny: Did Daddy let his girlfriend hit you Mour?

Amour: Nooo. Daddy told his girlfwiend to wash my face up because I had food on my face. Then when we walked inside she started twalking about you and stuff. I kwicked her and she slapped my twice.

Destiny: Mami’ look at me.

Amour: (Still washing herself and looks at me)

Destiny: Did daddy know?

Amour: No.

I nodded and grabbed her favorite tile. I whraped her up in it and dryed her off. I put her on her Hello Kitty Pajamas.

Amour: (Runs into the front room) Go, Diego, Go! ….

I laughed and followd behind her. I sat on the couch and she sat on my lap. I smiled and cuddled up with her. After 30 minutes she ended up falling asleep. I kissed her forehead and wispered, “I love you.” I picked her up and walked up and toulted her up to her room. I layed her in her bed and placed the covers on her. “Goodnight:” I whispered as I turned the light off and walking back inside the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Prince’s Pov -

I grabbed a small white tale and put acohol on it. I rubbed it over my 2 cuts from Destiny when she was scratching the shid out of me. I throwd the tale in the cloths hamper and layed beside Ashanti. (His Chick, xD!) She looked at me and rubbed my cut.

Ashanti: Look what that crazy bish did to your face babe.

Jacob: Yea, I know. But I gotta ask you something.

Ashanti: (Humps her shoulder) Yea, sure what is it?

Jacob: (Looks at her with an serious face) Did you slap Amour? I don’t want you lieing to me.

Ashanti: No. (Looks away)

I knew she was lieing because she always, turn her head. I stared at her.

Jacob: Get out. Please.

Ashanti: Your breaking up with me?

Jacob: Yes. Now get out.

Ashanti: I don’t care. That’s why I had another niggah on the side!

Jacob: (Wanting to punch her but doesn’t) Get out Ashanti.

She packed all her shid…and flew out the bus. Thank God! Now only thing I have to do is apologixe to Destiny and tell her the truth. Yea…..That will work! =/ Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanna give a shoutout to my best reader. @Flyest_Chick12.

Because she always comment on my chapter, never leave negative comments and shid. Soo, Thank You Mami’.!