2 - Seeing Daddy

Destiny ~

I rolled over on my other pillow. I hate mornings! Always, giving me a exscuse to be b*tchy.
I opened my dresser, and picked out my cloths. I grabbed my cloths and walked inside the bathroom, running some water. After, I let it run for a few seconds I hopped inside the shower. When I was finished I put this On:

Seeing Daddy by destiny-hicks featuring a nail lacquer

I know it’s kinda weird for me to wear all this Damn yellow but. I mean, it’s call swagg. Anyways, I grabbed my “Dope” hat off my mirror and walked to Amour room to see her playing with her Dora doll. I knelt down to her, “Hey mommas,” She looked up and kissed my cheeck. “Hey ma. Where you going.” I shrugged.“No where, youre going to Daddy’s.”
“Afro puff?” I nodded. “Maaaaa!” “Ma nothing. Your going to spend time with him and get to know him Amour. No buts now come on.” I reached out my hands to pick her up. She walked to me. “I like your outfit Ma,” She said changing the subject. “Thanks Boo.”
I walked inside the bathroom and sat her down. I raned her water. When the ater was done I put her inside. She began picking at her hair. “Uhhh..”
I shook my head. ‘This child’ “Maaaa! Ahhhh ! Momy! there’s a bug in my hair!” I was cracking up. She was talking out her hair bow. “Hurry Maaa! get it Ouut!”
I got myself together and picked her up out the tub. I whrapped the towl around her and brought her in my room. “See all gone,” She smiled. I put this on her:

Amour :) by destiny-hicks featuring a blue nail polish

“Oooh Ma, Look at my shoes. Are these new?” She asked looking at herself in her mirror. “Yea. Your daddy bought them,” Her exspression faded into a frown. “But Ma…He’s not my daddy.” I knelt down to her. “Yea he is baby. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t in your life for 4 years doesn’t mean he’s nto your daddy.”
“Okay . Momma " She smiled. “Alright not give mommy some shugga?” “Noo Ma, you have lipstick on.” “So.” “It will get all over my preeecious lips,” Wow. She’s learning so much from me. I mean, already got a smart mouth. “Okay. Bad child, let’s go.” She scopped up her babydoll ofcourse and her Mickey bag.

- Allison House -

I had to stop by Allison’s house to pick her up. Where going to the mouth after we drop Amour off. I tuted my horn. Moments later she came out wearing this:

Allsion by destiny-hicks featuring hair bow accessories

Swaggas today? Huh. ;)
She hopped inside the car and gave me a hug. “Hey Destiny,” I smiled. “Hey Boo.”
She turned around and looked at Amour. “Hey Mouriiieee.” “Hey Aunty Allison.”
“How are you love?” Allison seems pretty happy of you ask me. “I’m good. Yhuu?” Amour replied. She seems so grown don’t she? Yea.
“Same.”
When we maded to MB tour bus. I unbuckled my seatbelt and hopped out the car. I opened Amour’s door. I picked her up and walked to the door. I knocked on it and Princeto answered it with no shirt on. Holy crackers!
“Here’s Amour. Drop her off at 7.” He looked shocked that I actually came. Then some chick came up to him and kissed him. “What’s keeping you long?” She whispered in his ear. Damn, hoochies. He looked at me and seen I was somewhere else. “Hey Amour.”
“Hii.” I knelt down to her, and kissed her on the cheeck. “By mommas’ by good. Okay?”
She laughed. “Okay. By momma & I will.” Prince took her by the hand and help her on the bus. His chicked walked away. “Sorry bout that.” He blurted. “Mhmm…Whatever.”
I turned around to be pulled back. “Seriously I am.” I humped my shoulder. “So? You wanted to see your daughter and there she is. I’m only doing this for our daughters sake. Not ours.” I turned around and walked back inside the truck. “You ight?” Allison asked me. “Yeah. I’m Gucci.”