Careless.

Destiny's POV:

"Ahhhhh." I moaned loud as Prince deepened himself into me. I arched my back and gripped onto the sheets. This nigga' sure know how to pleasure my body! By now I now screaming random shit. Prince was pounding the shit out of me, with one hand rubbing my clit and the other rubbing my boobs.

"You like that huh baby?" he whispered seductively in my ear, which turned me on even more. Prince moaned in my ear, thrusting in and out of me. I pulled on the sheets tighter and screamed. "I GOTTA' CUM PAPI!" Yep, and that's when he pulled out and we both cummed. My body felt so sore and good.

"Damn.." I mumbled with an laugh. We never have sex like this in a while, which is because of the damn kids. Prince nodded, while finally turning back the shower on and washing us both. "Get use to it, there's highly more where that came from." he says kissing my cheek. My whole body tingled in goodness. YES!

____________

Jeniya's POV:

I hum Stay by Tyrese that's how I feel with me and Ray getting a divorce. I just can't deal with his cheating ways, he's already addicted to drugs. And the only way to keep my family safe if doing what's right.

"Mom!'' I heard Rosa'Lia yell from the top of the staircase. You could hear it in her voice that she's been crying. I sigh deeply and puts the knife down from cutting the chicken and fold my arms around my chest and go to the stair case.

"Baby, what's wrong?'' I asks sitting beside, with an tired look. She cries harder as I rub her back. Rosa'Lia raises up her sleeves and reveals cuts, around her wrists. "ROSA'LIA ROSAE SMITH! WHAT IN THE HELL?!" I snap looking at her like she's crazy.

"I-I'm s-sorry m-mama.." she stuttered, tears still flowing. I stood up and walked to my room. I can not, take this shit anymore. They act like I'm not hurting, when very well, I am.

"Jeniya why in the hell are you being so hard on her?!" Ray boasts busting through my room. I grip onto my pillow with so much anger and sighs.

"She's fucking cutting herself, I'm not just going to sit there and and like everything's calm cool and collected, FUCK NO." I yell getting more pissed off by the second.

"YOU NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP OFF OF THAT TEENAGE SHIT, AND ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT JENIYA!" Ray yells with anger setting it off for me. I walked over to him and pushed him into the wall.

"NO YOUR ASS NEED TO GROW THE FUCK UP! I'M ACTING LIKE A FUCKING MOTHER, AND YOU NEED TO ACT LIKE A DAMN FATHER TO THEM! DON'T YOU SEE WHY THEY DON'T TRUST YOU AT THIS POINT?! I WAS THERE WHEN THEY CRIED WHEN YOUR ASS LEFT US FOR THAT BITCH! SO DISMISS ME WITH THAT SHIT!"

            WHAMP!

A hard sting swept across my face. He just hit me. I look up at Ray with tears and my eyes. "Who are you?"

  _________

Prod's POV:

“Oh, you scared?

 Why you moving that ass on the floor like that?

Got your body swaying,

Beggin' me to come and hit that?”

I sang while jotting a small phrase into my writing book. I began to write more.

“That smile on yo' face,

I could tell you want that

(Aye girl) (Aye girl)

Yea you! Witchu' fine self!”