Apology/Love !

Lmao, too one you guys comment that said “I bet she has STD’s or something.” Something like that. It was funny! So, yea let’s keep it rolling! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 - Princeton -

Since Ashanti left the tour bus, I was actually happy for once. I threw my sheets and the pillow case into the washing machine. I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

 Ray: Look who’s up?

 Prince: Niggah I been up.

Ray: Where ol’ girl?

 Prince: I kicked her out.

 Ray: FINALLY!

 Prince: (Hysterically Laughs) Hahaha, real funny.

 Ray: I’m being serious. I really didn’t like her that much.

Prince: No one did. (Laughs) I’mma about too roll out.

 Ray: Where?

 Prince: (Smiles) I got some business too take care of.

 Ray: And what kind is that.

 Prince: That only concerns me. (Walks out the bus)

 Ray: …Weirdo.

I hopped inside my car and drove too “Bonquite Best” to pick up the flowers I ordered for Destiny. When I got them I drove too her house. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. She opened it wearing a white silk robe.

 Destiny: (Sighs) What do you want Jacob?

 I Handed her the flowers. She smiled and smelled them.

 Prince: I just wanted too come by and say sorry for about the situation with Amour ans Ashanti.

 Destiny: (Puts flowers down , and crosses her arms) Oh, so that’s your ho* name?

 Prince: Well so that you know I dumped her.

Destiny: (Lets him in. Closes the door behind them and sits on the couch) I know the truth. I asked Amour.

 Prince: Now, do you forgive me.?? (Puppy dog face)

 Destiny: (Laughs) Ofcourse. But Jacob, did you even know something about her hitting Amour?

 Prince: No, not at all.

Destiny: (Smiles) I forgive you.

 Prince: One question?

 Destiny: Shoot!

 Prince: (Side smiles) Do you love me Snooka?

 Destiny: (Blushes &&’ looks down) I-I don’t know.

Prince: (Raises her chin up) Do you?

 Destiny: Yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 - Destiny -

I smiled at the little nickname he gave me along time ago.

Prince : I Love you too.

Destiny : Why did things had too turn up like this?

Prince : I Don’t know, Dess. I don’t know.

Destiny : (Leans on his shoulder) I Missed you. But my hearts are in 2 places now.

Prince : With who?

Destiny : Diggy….

Prince : My homeboy Diggy?

Destiny : I guess.

He kissed me, not even worrying about what I just said. I kissed him back with more passionte. He pulled me on his lap, I whraped my hands around his neck as he stuck his tounger in my tounge. We did tricks in eachother mouth for about 5 more minutes. I thought that I was doing something wrong, so I pulled away and got off his lap. I walked over too the door and opened it. He grabbed his coat and walked by me.

Destiny : I think you should go.

Prince : Bye Destiny. (Walks Out)

Destiny : Bye Prince.

I closed the door behind me and jumped on the couch.

Destiny : LIFE CAN’T GET ANY BETTER!!

Amour : Mom, be quite!

Destiny : (Laughs) Sorry sweety!