His First .... (Little Rated-R)

- Destiny -

Since today Diggy wanted me too meet up with him, I had to take a shower, Wake up Amour, Bath her, Cook breakfast, Drop her off and i'll be good. I walked too my closet and put my hands of my hips. "Time to show him why he got me." I took a outfit I never wore in my life...Well' since I had Amour. I layed it out of my bed and hopped inside the shower. When I got out I layed on the edge of the bed ans begin lotioning up my my body. "More than a life, more, more than a love. Baby I can make you mine. And i'm not giving up. Don't run away...Don't run away, from the truth. Cause' i'm not giving up on you." I then hopped inside my fit :: ( Pic On Side )

I walked into Amour's room to find her sleep. I smiled and shook her. "Mour...Mour. Get up Mami." She raised up and raised out her arms. I picked her up and walked into the bathroom and but her in the tub. After washing her up, I put her on her blue dress, black flats, and her blue hello kitty necklace. I put her hair in a pny tail which is curly. I picked her up and walked downstairs too make some food. "Whatchu' wanna eat Sophia?" I asked sitting her in her chair.

"Twichen!" She yelled while smiling. "Sophia, its 10'oclock and you want some chicken?" She did her puppy dog face. I coudn't resist it because she looked so cute. "Okay, fine!" I said taking the chicken we had last night and warming it up. I wanted me some cereal, so I grabbed a bowl and grabbed 'The Fruity Pebbles'. I pourd them in the bowl and pourd the milk inside. I put the milk back in the fridge and took out the chicken and put it on a paper plate and gave it to Amour.

"Mommy, can I got see daddy today?" I sighed, thinking about what happend last time she went there. But since his ho*'s gone then I might as well let her go....right? "I'll think about it." I replied, putting my plate in the sink and dumping Amour's out. "Come on girl, so I can drop you off." I said picking her up. "Where you going mama?" She asked me. "Your going to Grandma's. I gotta go take care of some business. I'mma come and pick you up later, Okay?" I said opening the car door and putting her in her seat. She smiled. "Okay."

I buckled her up and hopped inside the car. I pulled back the engine and drove to the my mother's house. When I got there I hopped out and picked up Amour. I knocked on my mom's door. She answered it and took Amour. "Hey Momma." I kisses her cheeck. "Hey Sweety." She replied, I kisses Amour on her cheeck. "Bye Sweety." "Bye Mama."

I hopped back in the car and drove to "Camerl's Cafe". When I arrived I took a deep breath and walked in. This is the first time I seen Diggy sence he left and went to L.A. I spotted him....holding a box. I smiled and looked confused. I walked over to him and tapped him on his shoulder. "Oh Hey Bae." He said getting up and hugging me. I hugged back and sat down.

"So, who'd it go?" I asked smiling showing my dimples. "Grate. So, how was your weekend?" He asked relazing back and smiling. "Uhh..Crazy, man!" I said shaking my head. It was crazy. "What happend?" "Well, I let had let Amour go see her daddy. You know get to know him. Well, when she came home she had a big red hand print on her face. So I asked her who did this to her. And she was like daddy's girlfriend. So, you know what I did? Whoped the b*tches a^s. So, Jacob came to my house and apologized. He said he didn't know until when he broke up with her and when I beated her as*."

"Wow..." he said fidling with his hands. "What's up babe, you seem nervous." I put my hand on his and looked at him. He got up and walked over to me. He got on his knees and begin. "Destiny Zariah Gaines, I feel inlove with you about 4 years ago. And I'm still inlove with you. You made me the best man there is. I always think about you, and want you to myself. When I met you and you where with Amour and she was a little pretty babe. I took her in as my own. I did it because I loved you....And I never loved anyone at much as I loved you. I don't care if Amour's not mine. I really don't, I treat her like she's my child. And I just want you to please take this promise ring. I will never treat you dirty. I will never do you wrong aslong as you with me." He stopped because I cut him off with a kiss.