Word Up (1/2)

- Amour -

I stomp to my room and slam my door behind me. I roll my eyes and whip away my tears. Sometimes they treat me like I am a baby, I mean I am 15 years old! I am not a baby, I know how to take care of myself! I been raised responsible, why don't they trust me? Sighing, I hopped inside the shower. I was still going to go to that party whether they like it or not. When, I got out the shower I put on my; Diamond Studs, Herve Leger Denise Strapless Bandage, and my Black Wedges. As, I curled my hair I seen Chris at the door and he shook his head.

"What?" I snap putting on my makeup and my dimple rings. Chris shook his head and rub his hands together.

"Oh, nothing...Just letting you know mama' gone beat your ass when she finds out you went to that party." Chris shrugged, smirked and walked back to his room.

I quietly stepped down the steps of our home and ran out the door. As I hopped inside Vanessa's car, we sped off down the road.

   - Ices -

I chuckle into the phone. I was on the phone with my girlfriend Chanel, i was telling her about Jasmine and the Christopher incident.

"Babe, don't talk like that!" Chanel says chuckling into the other line on the phone. I shake my head.

"I'm serious. She's just a fuckin', cry baby that's it and a spoiled brat. Jasmine thinks that every-things in life is going to go her way...Fuck NO." I say coldy, spilling out the truth.

"....I know babe, but that's your sister?" Chanel sighs and I could hear her fiddling with things over the line.

"I know, but that shit just pisses me off." I admitted, with an shrug.

"Just talk to her about it. But babe, I have to go, see you later! Love you!" and with that Chanel hangs up.

 If your wondering, why did I call her my girlfriend? Well, the story is that I'm Bi. I know I kissed Trevor at the park yesterday and shit, but I sorta' like him. I seen Jasmine appear at my door and I roll my eyes.

"What do you want?" I say glancing at her and grabbing my small play-ball from the floor and shooting it into the wall basketball hoop. I hear Jasmine sigh and she frowns and sits on my bed.

"I heard what you said..." she said with somewhat hurt in her voice. I nod, not really giving two fucks. "Do you really mean that?" she continued. I nod again, avoiding contact with her.

    - Christopher -

After calling Jasmine which had seemed like hours, I finally gave up. She's always assuming shit bro. I mean that shit she did at the park yesterday, was seriously uncalled for. I wasn't even going to brake up with.

"Christopher!" Trevor yells across the room, I look at him blankly and sip down the last remains of beer. "Nigga, stop looking so damn lost." I slightly chuckle.

"I'm not. So, what's going on between you and Ices?" I ask popping open another beer can and plopping down on the red beanbag.

Trevor shrugs. "Don't know! I like her doe, but she acts all weird and shit around girls." he chuckles and shakes his head.

I narrows my eyes...I totally forgot that Trevor doesn't know that Ices Bi. I sat silent, and nod. Trevor pick up the blue Wii remote and started playing Gangnam Style. I chuckle at how ridiculous he looks!

 - Rosa'Lia -

I was walking down the street with Romi. I giggled because of the thought of her, talking about Trevor and his Do's and Dont's on bed. I thought it was weird for her telling me this, and considering that he's a BROTHER to me. Walking on 'Blue Ave', my hands were gripped in my back pockets. Romi was still babbling on about Trevor, and what not. But, honestly? The situation didn't fit my interest...so I just blurred it out. That was until, I saw a car pull us beside us and I rolled my eyes because it was my dad.