. o n e .

"i got it covered, don't worry about it, jae."

"i'm just saying. you really don't have to throw me a party."

"dude, you're getting hitched! you won't be a bachelor anymore, it's something!"

inside the car, the two best friends bickered for the rest of the drive going to the groom's place. they were finalizing everything weeks before the big day.

"sucks for you, everything's ready. all you gotta do is show tonight." johnny said as he parked the car.

they both went out the car and walked inside the building holding bags of food. "i don't know john, he might not like it."

"don't worry about it, they threw him his own party too." johnny smirked and opened the door for both of them.

"hey! you made it! what took you so long?" the man walked up to him and welcomed him in a hug.

"johnny stopped for take outs." he kissed the other's temple and sat down with the rest in the living room.

"jungwoo, will you tell jae that it's fine to throw him a bachelor party because you have your own too." johnny said sitting with ten from the other couch.

"you're throwing him a bachelor party? oh that's good. you should go." jungwoo said from beside him. he caressed his fiance's hair and jaehyun just huffed. he didn't wanna be anywhere without his fiance.

"but--"

"no buts. he just said it, i have my own party too." jungwoo smiled sweetly at the man and kissed his lips lightly. "don't worry, we're getting married very soon."

johnny watched as jaehyun picked from coat to coat, never really making up his mind. he's tried different button ups, different tees, even changed his pants a couple times and he still doesn't know what to wear.

"jae, that's your fifth shirt, your third pants, and your second pair of shoes. will you please make up your damn mind?" johnny whined.

jaehyun rolled his eyes and entered his closet once again. as if on cue, his phone rang. he pulled it out and it was ten, his boyfriend.

"hey baby. i'm still at jae's."

"i picked up my friend, we're getting dressed now."

"better make that slutty, you know i like seeing you in almost nothing." johnny smirked as if the other could see him.

"yes daddy. i'll see you there?"

"yes baby." johnny hung up and kept his phone.

"was that ten?" jaehyun came out of his closet and was now in a black button up that sure fit him in all the right places. he took so long and he settled with this? johnny cursed at the thought.

"yeah. he got you a stripper for the party."

"what? a stripper? like a real life prostitute?" jaehyun widened his eyes, facing the tall man.

"no, jackass. there's a big difference between the two. he's not a prostitute. it's ten's friend from france. he just got here this afternoon, and ten got him as your stripper. so ten is my stripper." johnny said and picked up his coat from the couch and walked out together with the man.

"why is he doing that for ten?" he asked.

"i don't know. ten said he owes him something so, that's your stripper." the two men got inside the car and drove off going to the place.

(A/N: eyy)