. f i v e .

taeyong would be damned if he ever sees johnny again. the talk with him was excruciating he couldn't even speak to defend himself.

not that he was scolded, they actually had a rather playful and calming talk. but the fact that johnny knows what happened was not something he could be proud of. and of course he wouldn't have the guts to show himself to that same person--the best friend of the groom who he fooled around with one night because of being a stripper to his bachelor party.

now he realized how shameful what he did was. 

he got off his car as he took a look at the place. god, why this place? he thought to himself. he didn't want anyone to find out but he is now staring at the same church he planned to get wedded at. and the man he planned to marry that time was none other than jaehyun.

since he met ten's friends, he became part of the circle and jungwoo personally asked for him to help plan the wedding. it was obviously hell for him but no one was supposed to know his history with the groom so he went with it instead.

"hey! oh my god, you're finally here!" jungwoo greeted him. they went in for a hug and joyfully went inside the church. "you are not gonna believe this place. it's enchanting and magical and oh--it's just so beautiful." jungwoo said in awe as he held onto taeyong's arm.

"it is beautiful." taeyong said looking around as well. inside the church there he saw the friends gathered around talking. they seemed to be talking to the staff and coordinators of the place and how the procedure would go.

"i know right! jae picked it out himself."

taeyong felt his heart crack. and he told me this place was exclusive for us to get married. that he'd only get married to this place when it's me.

but hey, taeyong fully believes he's moved on. no hard feelings, past is past. taeyong couldn't really afford to build a time machine for himself just to go back to when he was with jaehyun.

"hey! what took you so long? we're almost done in here." ten said as soon as he sees taeyong. "i didn't realize i was late, sorry."

"it's okay. we're going fitting after this." jungwoo says with a wide smile. taeyong stopped for a moment and turned to look at him. "i'm going with you to the fitting?"

"okay, don't freak out. i know we literally just met but you're just wonderful and i would love for you to be in the ceremony." jungwoo added. oh crap, he's just so nice. taeyong thought. "i'm in the ceremony?"

"well, not really like being my groom's men because i already have it filled with these dudes, but i want you to attend the wedding ceremony. not just the reception. i hope that's okay." jungwoo gave out the puppy eyes that no one, like absolutely no one, could ever resist.

maybe this was one of the reasons jaehyun's marrying him. taeyong thought which he laughed at inside his head. "alright. anything for you." taeyong smiled as he says.

"yes! jaehyun's gonna be thrilled! you know i feel like he already likes you like how we like you. i mean, we just met but we already love your presence." jungwoo says with a full wide smile. oh, he's thrilled alright.

"speaking of jaehyun, where is he?" taeyong asked. "oh, he's with a client. he can't make it here right now but maybe later at dinner." the younger says.

"shouldn't he be taking a leave? i mean, being a real estate agent kinda takes up a lot of time. he should take a leave and help you plan your wedding." taeyong says as they walked out of the church.

jungwoo, then, furrowed his eyebrows and turned his head to the older man beside him. "how'd you know he's in real estate?"

for the love of god, taeyong. he slapped himself hard inside his head. think fast! "oh, ten told me."

jungwoo smiled before replying. "hmm, i told him to. but this is only just one client and it just happens to be today. the client is my aunt so i told him it's okay." ahh, this is the usual jaehyun i remember.

taeyong wasn't really believing what he's hearing. everything's so different in his life now. he was just this one teenage kid who had big dreams fitting in such a small body. with jaehyun by his side, they dreamt big together.

6 years later, they were both successful. one of those dreams came true, one didn't. but the worst thing is they didn't reach success together.

within those roads to success, pain is all they tried to bear inside them. those successful stories they're going to tell their children one day, it will be fabricated. not because they wanted to hide it, but because they want their kids to only hear happiness in their stories.

one thing other than their career, they dreamt about their future family. sadly, that future family is now gone and buried deep into their memories. no future was going to be held for them together. but only separately.

they did dream big together, they used to dream big together. until one day, they knew it will all come crashing down. and they expected it. the big dreams and the big future they once built so high was all hit by a huge wrecking ball.

and then 6 years was all it took until taeyong found out he's already getting married. to some author. in the only church taeyong wanted to marry the same man in.

when taeyong came home to korea, he thought the moment he'd run into jaehyun, it will all be just a continuation of whatever they left in the past. but it was all wrong.

it was dinner when jaehyun showed himself. along with their dinner, they decided to check the menus for the reception. as they ate with the circle, they chit-chatted with taeyong and filled him up with the details for the wedding.

"you won't believe who we got as a guest to sing for the wedding!" jungwoo beamed with excitement. he literally almost jumped from his seat. "so jaehyun doesn't know this but he's been talking to me about his favorite artist. so i surprised him for the reception, guess who." he added with a smile too wide for his face.

lee ji-eun? "uhh who?"

"lee ji-eun!" jungwoo says. welp, guessed that right.

lee ji-eun, or popularly known as iu, has always been jaehyun's favorite. he loved her songs and always listens to them. taeyong knows of course because he was the one who introduced her to him. another thing is because lee ji-eun is a very close relative to taeyong.

suddenly, jaehyun came from taking too long in the bathroom. "what's my baby so excited for?" he sat down next to jungwoo proceeding to put his arm around him.

"oh just wedding suits. that sparkling silver coat is going to make me the most fabulous groom of the decade." jungwoo gives him a smile with his head resting on his palm.

avoiding the sight, taeyong turned his head on another way unluckily landing on johnny. to his dismay, johnny's eyes were pierced right through him before he even turned to look. which probably means, he was being watched from the very beginning.

taeyong looked back down on his plate and decided to just continue eating the free food he was offered.