Chapter One: True Sadness

Inoue Orihime knew a lot of things even though people thought she didn't. She knew Ichigo loved he only as a sister. So she knew she never had the chance. When people thought she still loved Ichigo they thought wrong. Orihime did't love the orange head shinigami no she loved the green eyed espada who had taken her from the world of the living. When she first met him, he terrified her and interest her. His green eyes were intense but held no emotion and he looked so emotionless, she just wanted to tell him to smile. When he came and took her away she didn't feel any fear just awe. He was different from Ichigo. He wasn't human but she didn't care she was okay with it and she wanted to know more about him and she did. She found out he was the fourth espada one of the strongest, she also found out his name. His name Schiffer Ulquiorra and she had fallen in love with him.

It had been a whole year. A whole year sense the war with Aizen. A whole year sense she was a prisoner to Aizen in Hueco Mundo. A whole year sense she watched him turn to dust . A whole year sense she came home and cried her heart out over her lost love. Watching Ulquiorra died had killed her on the inside. It was like losing her brother only worse, this had been someone she had fallen in love with. Someone she had given her heart to and he didn't even get the chance to know it. She knew Ichigo meant well. She knew her friends only wanted to protect her. To bring her back home safely. But it was at the cost of her heart. To watch the one you loved die by the hands of one of your trusted friends, the one that you saw as a brother was heart breaking.

When Orihime came back home to the world of the living she was different, she distanced herself off from the others. She would only ever talked to Tatsuki and Rangiku who understood what she was feeling. Every time Ichigo would try to talk to her she would ignore him and walk away with out a word. How was she supposed to talk to the killer of the man she loved. Even though she knew he meant well he was still the one to kill Ulquiorra. Ichigo was the one to rip her heart out and kill it. She wish she could talk to him and pretend everything was alright but every time she looked at him she felt that bone crushing pain of sorrow and the depression and sadness started to eat her up on the inside.

"Orihime!"

Orihime stopped walking and turned to see Ichigo running up to her. When he finally reached her he stood in front of her and looked at her with a concerned face.

"Yes Ichigo Kun?" she asked

"Orihime why are you ignoring me and the others?" Ichigo asked

"I don't, I talk to Tatsuki Chan and Rangiku Chan all the time." Orihime replied

"Yea I know that, but what I meant is that you don't talk to Chad, Rukia, Renji, Uryu or even me. You completely ignore our existence especially mine. Did I do something wrong Orihime?"

Orihime looked at him for a bit the sadness already setting in and felt the tears starting to come to her eye's. She looked down and clenched her fist at her sides and felt herself start to shake. She took a calm breath and looked up and into Ichigo's brown eyes.

"You killed him."

That was the only thing Orihime could get herself to say before she walked away to go to work. She couldn't look at him anymore with out feeling the sadness and the depression with out wanting to cry over Ulquiorra death. She just couldn't.

Ichigo stood where he was glued in the same spot where Orihime had left him stunned. He was confused. He had watched her reaction when he asked if he had done something wrong and the answer she had given him had stuns him. Ichigo decided it was time to talk with the others about this because he truly didn't understand. Who in the hell did he kill that was so important to Orihime?