Chapter Ten: Ulquiorra's Plan

It had been months sense Ulquiorra and Orihime were reunited. It was now spring and that meant graduation. Ulquiorra was able to catch up in everything letting him be able to graduate with Orihime and the others which made his woman smile brightly. They were happy being together everyday without fail. But Ulquiorra wanted something more with Orihime but he wasn't sure what it was he wanted. So he decided it would be best to talk to Ichigo about what he was feeling. They had become good friends throughout the months to the point where Ichigo would try to give him advice on different things. This feeling he was having was no different.

"I want something more." Ulquiorra said

"What do you mean?" Ichigo asked confused

"With Orihime. I want something more but I'm not sure what it is I want." he explained

"Oh! Okay I think I get it. You want to have a family with her." Ichigo said

"A family?" Ulquiorra asked

"Yup. Your having the same feeling I have about Rukia all the time. You and Orihime have been through everything together. From being enemies to friends to loving each other. You want to complete that with marrying her and having a family with her." Ichigo explained

It made sense. Every time he looked or talked to Orihime he could see his future with her by his side for all eternity. He loved her so much he would die for her. He would protect her from all harm and now that Ichigo brought it up he could see their child a perfect mixture of both of them. He looked at Ichigo and smiled. He finally understood the feeling. He understood what he himself wanted now.

"Ichigo tell me what to do. Please help me in making Orihime my wife." Ulquiorra said with full confidence in his voice

Ichigo smiled and nodded. That whole day they made plans about what he should and where he should propose to her. That same day they went to look at engagement rings. All of them were beautiful but none of them screamed Orihime. His Orihime was simple but beautiful and full of innocent childlike wonder. She had a pure soul and a big heart. They went from store to store looking for the perfect ring. Ulquiorra was about to give up. He was upset and sad that he couldn't find her the perfect ring. Ichigo gave him a sympathetic look as they left the fifteenth jewelry store. They passed more stores until something caught Ulquiorra's eye. In the window of a small jewelry store was a ring in the form of a snow flake. The diamond itself was cut as a snowflake. It reminded him of Orihime's flower pendents that she always wore.

Ulquiorra walked into the store with Ichigo right behind him. He asked to see the ring and thought it simple but beautiful just like his hime. He showed it too Ichigo who smiled at him and nodded.

"Sir, I would like this one please. The size is the right size for my girlfriend." Ulquiorra said gently

"Of course." The older man said

Ulquiorra paid the amount needed and waited for the shop keeper to rap the ring up for him. Once they left the store they headed home. They separated and headed to their separate homes. When Ulquiorra made it back to his and Orihime's apartment he found her deeply asleep on the couch with the t.v playing her favorite movie Wallie. He smiled a bit and picked her up and put her in their bed to sleep more comfortably. He hid the ring in his sock drawer sense it was one of the places she never went into if necessary. He went back out to the living room and turned the t.v off before he went to bed himself. He got into bed and pulled Orihime close to him. He watched her sleep with a smile on his face thinking of the plan he and Ichigo had came up with.

He had it all figured on the day of graduation right after they get their diplomas he would propose to his love and hoped she would say yes to him and be with him forever.