Chapter Five: Back to the World of the Living

Rukia, Renji, Rangiku and Ulquiorra finally made it back to the world of the living. Ulquiorra wanted to go see Orihime but he first had to go see Kisuke for a gigai. When they got there Kisuke was waiting for them with a smile.

"Welcome back to the world of the living. I hope you didn't lose your way." Kisuke said cheerful

"We found our way just fine Kisuke ." Renji said feeling a bit annoyed

"Kisuke we didn't come here to be your guest. Ulquiorra needs a gigai before he goes to Orihime." Rukia explained

"Hmm well come on in and lets see what I can do for you." Kisuke said

They all walked in to Kisuke's shop and waited for him to bring out the gigai for Ulquiorra. Kisuke came back with the gigai it looked like a lifeless person to those who hadn't worn one before. Ulquiorra looked at it in confusion he wasn't sure how in the hell he was supposed to put on. He listened to Kisuke explain how to put on the gigai on. Ulquiorra took the gigai and slipped it on. It felt weird at first but after a while it felt right to him. While he had been putting on the gigai Ichigo, Chad, and Uryu came into the room to see Ulquiorra.

"Welcome back Ulquiorra." Ichigo said with a smile.

"Thank you.... Ichigo." Ulquiorra said with a small smile.

"Are you going to go see Orihime?" Uryu asked

"Yes.... If I can find her home" Ulquiorra said sounding confused

Everyone laughed at Ulquiorra's confused face until they realized he was serious about not knowing where she lived. They all automatically thought that he had known where she lived scene he was the one to kidnap her in the first place.

"You really don't know where she lives do you?" Chad asked

"No." Ulquiorra said

"Well I can take you. We had just thought that you would have known sense well...." Ichigo tried to explain

"Sense I was the one to kidnap her. No I never took her from her house she came to me" Ulquiorra explained

"Oh well that makes sense then. Anyways.... are you ready to go?" Ichigo asked

"Yes. I wish to see her now. It's been long enough." Ulquiorra said

Ichigo and Ulquiorra said their goodbyes to the others and left. They walked in silence to Orihime's apartment. Ulquiorra memorized the way to her apartment to be sure he would never get lost. Ichigo slowed down sense they were closer to her apartment. He turned to look at Ulquiorra who had stopped in front of him.

"Well this is it. Are you nervous?" Ichigo asked

"A little. She probaly won't want me any longer. I've been gone too long" Ulquiorra said in sadness

"Ulquiorra she's going to want you. Your all she ever wanted. You will be fine" Ichigo said smiling.

Ulquiorra nodded. Ichigo smiled and pointed to the direction Orihime's apartment was and wished him luck. Ulquiorra went in the direction Ichigo pointed by the time he got to the apartment it started to poor down raining on him. He made it to her door before he got soaked all the way through. He stood looking at the door trying to find the courage to knock on the door and to not run away. Ulquiorra finally made up his mind to knock on the blasted door. He didn't come this far to just back down. He was here for one reason and on reason only. To be with his women. To be with his Orihime. He knocked and waited. Orihime open the door and gasped. Her eyes round as saucers.

"U...Ulquiorra?"