Chapter Twelve: Joint Parties

Three months had passed sense Ulquiorra had proposed to Orihime and they had their wedding all planed out and ready. Orihime had her dress and brides maids and Ulquiorra had his tux and groomsmen. The cake, the flowers, DJ and everything else was ready to go. Their friends had decided to plan the whole thing out for them. Taking their personalities into consideration and how they were together as well. They wanted to surprise them and give them the best wedding ever in the history of weddings. Both Orihime and Ulquiorra deserved that much.

Tonight was to be Ulquiorra and Orihime's bachelor and bachelorette party. But instead of having them separate like there supposed to be they decided to break tradition and merge the two parties and go to a club with their friends. At the end they will be separated. Ulquiorra will go to Ichigo's house for the night and Orihime would go to Tatsuki's to stay the night. Orihime was excited she had never gone to a club before but she would have fun knowing Ulquiorra and her friends would be there with her. Orihime looked at herself in the mirror to make sure her outfit looked good. She had put on a mini skirt with a belt that showed off her legs nicely, a shirt that showed off her chest, a black blazer in which the sleeves rolled up a bit, and a pair of heels. Rukia, Rangiku, and Tatsuki had taken her out shopping and had picked the whole outfit out for telling her that Ulquiorra might like it on her.

Ulquiorra walked out of the bathroom fully dressed. He had looked in the mirror before he left out the bathroom. Ichigo and Renji had went with him to the store to pick out new clothes. He had on a white shirt with some type of saying on it, a long sleeve shirt, then a tan leather jacket, and he was now wearing dark blue jeans with a belt, and he also had on a pair of converse to complete the look. The guys had told him Orihime would like him in this so he took their word for it. Ulquiorra walked into their bedroom only to freeze in his tracks. His Orihime was a beautiful site. He had to swallow a few times in order to get the words he wanted out of his mouth.

"Orihime you look beautiful." He complemented her

"Thank you. You look handsome" She said shyly

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes! This is going to be so much fun!" Orihime said excitedly

Ulquiorra just chuckled and took her hand in his pulling her from the bedroom and out the front door locking it up for the night sense they would not be staying home together. They walked the few blocks to the club where their friends were waiting for them. They waved and got in line with them. The bouncer looked at his list.

"Come on in bridal party of Ulquiorra and Orihime. Oh and congratulations on the marriage tomorrow."

The group went in and looked around there were a lot of people dancing and just having fun. Rangiku found a table and dragged everyone over and ordered drinks. Everyone sat drinking and laughing having fun nothing could ruin there night. Well that was until some guy came over to hit on Orihime and try to get her to dance while she was getting another drink. Ulquiorra was angry. This guy was making Orihime uncomfortable and that didn't sit well with Ulquiorra.

"Come on don't you wanna dance with me?" The guy slurred

"N..no please leave me alone I'm here with my fiance and friends." Orihime tried to explained

"I don't see him and bet he wouldn't care if you had a little fun with someone else." The guy said with a creepy smile

Orihime was scared even though Ulquiorra was just across the way. Looked away from the guy trying to signal Ulquiorra. It worked. Ulquiorra saw her distress and was out of his seat in a matter of seconds. He was behind Orihime in seconds. His arm coming around her waist pulling her to him. He glared over head at the man who had be causing her distress. The man didn't seem to notice the glare sense he was also glaring at Ulquiorra for getting in his way.

"Hey man I was talking to her. Go find some other girl!" The guy yelled

"I have no reason for any other girl. Sense this one is the only one I want and need. It is you who should find someone else because my fiance is not the one for you." Ulquiorra said dangerously

"Y...your fiance?" The man said confused

Ulquiorra stayed silent and allowed Orihime to explain.

"Yes. I had told you. This is my fiance."

All of a sudden Chad, Ichigo, Renji, and Uryu were standing around Orihime and Ulquiorra glaring at the man that had caused there little sister distress. Renji, Ichigo, and Chad were getting ready to punch the guy in the face and gut.

"And these are my friends" Orihime said with a smile.

The man looked at the men circling Orihime and started to back up only to bump into someone. When he turned to see who he bumped into only to see Rangiku, Rukia, and Tatsuki standing there glaring at him. He gulped. He hadn't realized that the girl was telling the truth about her fiance and friends. He just thought she was saying that to get rid of him. Now he realized he made a big no huge mistake.

"I....I'm sorry I...I'll leave now ." The man stuttered

The man ran away from the group and after he ran with his tail they all started to laugh and began to enjoy the night once more with out anymore problems. As it hit midnight the group decided to call it a night. Ulquiorra and Orihime said their goodbyes and went their separate ways for the night until the next day. When Orihime went to bed she fell asleep with a smile on her face thinking of her wedding day tomorrow.