Chapter Seven: Explanation

Ulquiorra pulled Orihime to the couch and sat down. Once seated he pulled Orihime on to his lap and held her against him not wanting to let go and getting himself ready to answer all her unspoken worries and questions. He breathed in and out trying to calm his nerves and to smell the strawberry sent that was her own. After a few minutes he sighed and began to explain how this was all possible. How he the fourth espada of Aizen's army came to be in the world of the living with her.

"You have many questions and worries and I understand why." Ulquiorra said

"I do have a lot of questions but I'm mostly worried you'll be taken away from me again." Orihime voiced her concerns

"I know. I will explain. Let me tell you the whole story then you can asked questions. Deal?" He asked

"Deal."

"It started after the battle with your friend when I turned to dust I didn't die. I was merely healing myself but to you it was as if I died. I didn't come to the world of the living after I regenerated, I had convened myself that you had forgotten me. But that wasn't exactly the case. Your friends came to Las Noches in search of me. It was Ichigo who begged me to come back for your sake. He told me that you loved me that you were so depressed you barley smiled and that he was to blame because he had taken me from you. I thought it ridiculous at first that you beautiful and pure Orihime would love me a demon that had kidnapped you and held you prisoner.

Ichigo convened me other wise. I decided to come back with them but I had to take care of things if I was to live in this world with you with out any type of problems from the Soul Society. I went there before coming to see you to make them see I was no longer a threat. The head captain believed me but mostly because as your friends put it "He's a sucker for love stories". Even though he believed me I was put through three tests. I had to let that creepy captain run tests on to get data on me with out a struggle which I passed. I had to not engage in fights with any shinigami until the last test came up. The last test was of loyalty. If I was loyal I could stay with you and look after the town but if I proved to be disloyal I would be killed on the spot.

The last test involved Aizen. They knew that I wasn't loyal to them but to you they wanted to see how far I would go to you. If I would betray the man I had followed for so long or if I would free him and follow his lead once more. I had to make a choice. Had to chose what was more important. A mad man or the woman I had fallen in love with. I chose you I didn't give Aizen a second thought. He was no longer important he no longer had a tight leash on me. I was free to do what I wanted and to be with whom I wanted. You are my first second and last choice Orihime and it will stay that way forever." Ulquiorra said

Orihime was in shock. Her friends went to Las Noches to get him and bring her home to her. Ichigo went and tried to fix his mistake and bring her love back. The soul society gave her love the chance to show his loyalty not to them but to her. Ulquiorra said he loved her and chose her over Aizen. She turned around and kissed him hard on the lips. Making sure every emotion she felt poured into that kiss. Ulquiorra kissed back giving back what she gave. When they parted they were breathing heavily eyes closed Orihime's head resting on Ulquiorra's chest. After catching her breath she looked up and stormy grey eyes met with vivid green eyes. She smiled a little.

"Welcome home Ulquiorra. I've missed you." Orihime said with a smile

"I'm home princess." Ulquiorra said smiling back